I got mixed emotions on Kinsler

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    1bigg8rindade
    ITG Subscriber

I feel like I should have mixed emotions on Kinsler decommitting.

I feel good that the lowest rated recruit we had has decommitted giving us a spot for someone better.

I feel bad that these coaches couldn’t hold on to the lowest rated recruit we had that comes from a place so close to us.

Bd489
    ITG Subscriber

It just continues to show that Miami will be a problem with Mario down there.

LizardLover4144
    ITG Subscriber

Mario is a douche! He has an outstanding record of 62-60 as a head coach which ain’t exactly setting college football on fire. Couldn’t win the PAC-12 at Oregon as down as it was. Always losing games they shouldn’t. He’s just not a good coach. I doubt he could get the players he’s getting if it weren’t for his boyfriend, Ruiz. As they say, birds of a feather……… well, you know. Let the flock of ibis gather in crime ridden Miami and enjoy their mediocre team with their 10,000 seat stadium. They’ll finish middle of the pack in the ACC.

Bd489
    ITG Subscriber

He might be but he can recruit regardless of record.

Gatorbear
    ITG Subscriber

You can be butt hurt and bad mouth Mario all you want but remember these are the same words that was said here about Kirby, and you saw what stock piling talent did for him. So, as much as I dislike Mario and Ruiz as much as every other gator fan, the truth and reality is they are the perfect combination for what is NIL recruiting.

Tampa area Gator
    ITG Subscriber

He hasn’t already committed to Miami has he? They could be filling up. Where does that leave him? Coming back and begging us to let him back in?

1bigg8rindade
    ITG Subscriber

We don’t know how he recruits because he has Ruiz buying players.

I hope he blew a stack on Kinsler.

LizardLover4144
    ITG Subscriber

Who’s butt hurt? I was just pointing out what a douche Mario is. After all, he did graduate from the U and if you’ve ever heard him being interviewed, it sounds like he’s trying to sell a used car, as is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list