- October 27, 2022 at 7:12 pm #24284From the SwampITG Subscriber
Don’t try to tell me that money didn’t have everything to do with this.
How much was it?
Has that douche dude tweeted anything about how much he paid?
- October 27, 2022 at 7:15 pm #24286
I don’t normally root against a kid who opts to go elsewhere but I will this guy.
- October 27, 2022 at 7:44 pm #24292Mark WheelerForum Owner
I wouldn’t root against him. He did what he thought was in his own best interests. However, the way this came out of nowhere, I would think that NIL played a part.
- October 27, 2022 at 7:49 pm #24294
Everybody didn’t think he was coming to Florida for no reason. He lead them to that conclusion. He thought he was cute.
- October 27, 2022 at 7:50 pm #24295TJWarrenITG Subscriber
Loosing interest in college sports.
- October 27, 2022 at 8:20 pm #24304
Me too Warren.
- October 27, 2022 at 9:01 pm #24311GatorbearITG Subscriber
I don’t think he thought he was being cute, he was coming to UF until he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. I don’t blame the kid one bit, don’t hate the player, hate the game.
- October 28, 2022 at 1:17 am #24322LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
From information I’ve garnered, the bag was more than double what the NIL value was annually. BTW, that doosh you’re referring to in Coral Gables can’t help himself. He constantly beefs via tweets with Thompson, Heitner, and anyone else who is a Gator fan. It’s pretty pathetic when an 8 yr old man can’t drag himself away from Twitter due to his hatred for another in-state program. He’s trying to buy relevance for a program that has always bought relevance and a coach that has never really attained any relevance other than being an assistant that has ridden the coat tails of good head coaches. Man Boobs Mario can get all the elite talent he wants, but you have to “coach em up” which is something that he’s yet to prove, even in Eugene with Phil Knight’s money. That’s about all I have to say about that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.