How much money did Miami have to pay Money?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      From the Swamp
      ITG Subscriber

Don’t try to tell me that money didn’t have everything to do with this.

How much was it?

Has that douche dude tweeted anything about how much he paid?

Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

I don’t normally root against a kid who opts to go elsewhere but I will this guy.

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

I wouldn’t root against him. He did what he thought was in his own best interests. However, the way this came out of nowhere, I would think that NIL played a part.

Bd489
        ITG Subscriber

We’ve always rooted against those that go elsewhere. It’s not like “if you’re not a gator you’re gatorbait” was a form of encouragement.

Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

Everybody didn’t think he was coming to Florida for no reason. He lead them to that conclusion. He thought he was cute.

TJWarren
      ITG Subscriber

Loosing interest in college sports.

Romeg8r
        ITG Subscriber

Me too Warren.

Gatorbear
      ITG Subscriber

I don’t think he thought he was being cute, he was coming to UF until he got an offer he couldn’t refuse. I don’t blame the kid one bit, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

LizardLover4144
      ITG Subscriber

From information I’ve garnered, the bag was more than double what the NIL value was annually. BTW, that doosh you’re referring to in Coral Gables can’t help himself. He constantly beefs via tweets with Thompson, Heitner, and anyone else who is a Gator fan. It’s pretty pathetic when an 8 yr old man can’t drag himself away from Twitter due to his hatred for another in-state program. He’s trying to buy relevance for a program that has always bought relevance and a coach that has never really attained any relevance other than being an assistant that has ridden the coat tails of good head coaches. Man Boobs Mario can get all the elite talent he wants, but you have to “coach em up” which is something that he’s yet to prove, even in Eugene with Phil Knight’s money. That’s about all I have to say about that.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list