- November 20, 2022 at 5:12 pm #26603
- November 21, 2022 at 6:17 pm #26647SwampMagicITG Subscriber
He hit the nail on the head.
- November 21, 2022 at 8:50 pm #26650drumlinITG Subscriber
Yeah, I agree that the last game should not be blamed on Mullen, but Hayes wrote some stuff in his article I did not agree with.
I don’t buy the comparison to other programs he makes (LSU, TCU, USC).
All new coaches come from different places and walk into different situations.
I also don’t agree with his assessment of Richardson’s progress.
Hasn’t he thrown 9 TDs vs 1 INT in the last five games or so?
I think he is progressing, but will need another year at Florida to be ready for the NFL.
Also, Florida has historically had trouble with Vanderbilt.
This is not to excuse the latest debacle, but just to point out that this is nothing new.
I think it’s best to wait to see what Napier does in the next couple of years to the program.
He seems to say the right things, but he now needs to be able to have his message sink in with the players.
- November 22, 2022 at 7:46 am #26651Bd489ITG Subscriber
Napier will be fine but it is time to blame Napier for some of his bad decisions. Mullen didn’t have an elite team but there’s plenty of talent to win 8.
- November 26, 2022 at 12:35 am #27120GatorDMDITG Subscriber
I know we can’t because as bad as he was Mullen beat Vanderbilt and FSwho.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.