- This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Mark Wheeler.
- August 30, 2022 at 7:57 pm #19779
Here we go, let’s play.
What is the Florida v Utah score?
As a tiebreaker, what is Anthony Richardson’s combined pass/rush yardage?
- August 30, 2022 at 10:23 pm #19784Gator ThrillerITG Subscriber
The good guys take it 30-20.
Richardson has 317 yards.
- August 31, 2022 at 7:34 am #19789Gatlin GatorITG Subscriber
Florida 24-21 with AR getting 290 yards.
- August 31, 2022 at 10:58 am #19827Romeg8rITG Subscriber
Gators win 28-21.
Richardson has 240 yards passing
And over 100 yards rushing.
- September 1, 2022 at 12:41 pm #19932G-Ville_GatorITG Subscriber
I love the Gators but this is the #7 team going against a unranked team.
Utah wins 28-17.
- September 2, 2022 at 11:56 am #19960
If you base it on ranking, this is an easy pick – a blowout in favor of Utah.
If you dig a little deeper though, from top to bottom Florida has the more talented players, but may not be the more talented team if that makes sense.
I keep going back to home field advantage. Utah was 3-3 on the road last year, losing to SDSU in front of 12,000 and Oregon State with 30,000 in the stands.
There will be three times that many hot, sweaty and loud ass Florida fans on Saturday night.
If UF can keep them in check early on – don’t allow Utah to make a big play or take a big lead early – that will keep the fans in the game and make for a long 3 1/2 hours for the Utes.
- September 2, 2022 at 12:37 pm #19962Steve LITG Subscriber
UTAH 28-24. Richardson 220 passing, 85 rushing
- September 2, 2022 at 12:37 pm #19963Cam ParkerITG Staff
Prediction: Florida 31, Utah 27
Florida is most likely going to run first, run second and run third (lol). With Florida’s big body OL, deep RB room and AR’s dynamic play making ability, Florida should have no problem running the ball.
I also have a lot of trust in Florida’s front six (at least the starters) on defense, but it will still be a close game.
AR stats guess: 220 passing, 85 rushing, 305 total
- September 2, 2022 at 12:55 pm #19965TJWarrenITG Subscriber
Season opener on the road at Florida is going to be hard for Utah. The crown, as always, is going to play a big part.
Florida has something to prove and i believe they will be ultra focused and more discipline they what we have seen in the past.
I believe Florida is a better team this year than last year and they nearly beat Alabama at home early in the season.
- September 2, 2022 at 3:58 pm #19979TermigatorITG Subscriber
Heat will be a significant factor. Improved Defense and Run game wins 31-17 good guys. AR has 175 passing and 115 rushing. Go Gators!!
- September 2, 2022 at 9:01 pm #19989Chris WillITG Subscriber
Richardson 225 passing and 50 yards on the ground
- September 2, 2022 at 9:05 pm #19990Rafael De Los SantosITG Subscriber
Prediction: Florida win, 27-24
Utah definitely comes in the hotter of the two teams. But, there is just too much wind in the wings of this Florida team.
New regime, new leader in AR and now the weather playing a huge factor in a packed swamp.
It’ll come down to offensive execution and a Gator defense that will be battle tested, but the Gators will have the names in Miller, Dexter, Cox and Dean.
All backed by an AR with 260 passing and 40 rushing, 300 even total.
- September 2, 2022 at 10:52 pm #19991Zackary WeissITG Subscriber
This Utah team has not experienced anything quite like what they’re about to. Their emulating in practices of the looming atmosphere will prove to be futile tomorrow night when the Swamp roars in its pinnacle form.
Florida will upset the #7 Utes 23-20 and Anthony Richardson will have himself a game.
Expect 200+ passing yards and 50+ rushing.
My prediction – just for the sake of it? 220 and 75.
Utah is a very, very good football team, yes — but, they’re a known commodity.
The Gators, on the other hand, are a bottomless pit of potential energy.
Tomorrow, Napier turns potential into product — announcing his arrival at Florida to the college football world in mightily impressive fashion.
- September 3, 2022 at 8:39 am #19992Bd489ITG Subscriber
34-31 gators. AR combines for 355
- September 6, 2022 at 4:47 pm #20487
Four posters nailed the three point final spread:
The winner via tie breaker is Gatlin’s 290 yards being just 16 off of Richardson’s 274 total yards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.