Game Week Prediction: Florida vs No. 16 Florida State

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

Here we go, let’s play.

What is the Florida v Florida State score?

As a tiebreaker, how many times will Richardson run the ball?

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

FSU 35-20. 12 runs by Richardson

Termigator
      ITG Subscriber

37-27 Gators IF Richardson runs 10 times. Less than 5 and we get beat by at least 20.

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

This really is the game of the season for Florida. If the Gators win, some of the noise quiet down. If they lose, we have a lot of season of misery to live through.

I always like Richardson to play better away from home than he does in the Swamp. Last week is no exception, except for his reluctance to run the ball.

Believe it or not, overall, though the results don’t show it, I still think Florida is the better team.

Give me the gators 31-28 with Richardson running nine times.

Anything less than five runs and it’s probably going in the opposite direction.

Cam Parker
      ITG Staff

I definitely think this one will be a close game. FSU’s riding on a dominating four-game win streak, while Florida went from its best performance of the season (South Carolina) to its worst against Vanderbilt).

I said last week I’m not going to give the Gators a good prediction, and I’m going to stick with it.

I expect Richardson to run 10 times. The more he runs, the better chance Florida has, but I still think FSU pulls this one out.

FSU 31, Florida 27

HOWEVER, I won’t be surprised in the slightest if Florida does find a way to win. There are just too many wild cards after last weekend’s loss and with four (possibly 5) wide receivers out.

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

Cam came closest.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list