- October 4, 2022 at 12:03 pm #22757
Here we go, let’s play.
What is the Florida v Missouri score?
As a tiebreaker, how many yards passing will Florida give up?
- October 5, 2022 at 10:03 pm #22868From the SwampITG Subscriber
We win 28-13 while giving up 223 pass yards.
- October 6, 2022 at 2:40 pm #22888
This series has been closer than you would expect. Having said that, Florida should put it all together on Saturday.
181 yards passing and we’ll all be praising the secondary.
- October 6, 2022 at 3:22 pm #22889Bd489ITG Subscriber
Give up 209
- October 6, 2022 at 9:21 pm #22892Steve LITG Subscriber
Missouri has a knack for giving the Gators a fit. With that said I hope, more than think they squeak out a 24-20 win. Give up 200 yards passing.
- October 7, 2022 at 12:45 am #22894Rafael De Los SantosITG Subscriber
Florida – 30
Sadly, Florida will give up 200 yards in the air.
- October 7, 2022 at 10:17 am #22898senecagatorITG Subscriber
gators – 34
tigers – 31
We give up 240 yards passing
- October 7, 2022 at 1:13 pm #22906Zackary WeissITG Subscriber
Missouri comes in confident after being the better team for 90% of their game against Georgia last weekend, and they play the Gators tough.
However, Richardson continues to ride his hot streak and has another good game — despite the Tigers’ formidable line.
He’ll make a lot of plays outside the pocket, rolling out to both sides, and continue to find guys like Justin Shorter, Ricky Pearsall and Keon Zipperer downfield.
Florida wins 35-28
Unfortunately, though, the secondary is still the secondary.
Mizzou throws for 250 yards.
- October 7, 2022 at 1:41 pm #22912Cam ParkerITG Staff
Florida 38, Missouri 21
The Florida-Missouri “rivalry” has been weird to say the least. No matter how good the Gators have been, the Tigers have always found a way to make it competitive, even if they don’t always pull out the win. I expect this one to be close in the first half, but the Gators pull away in the second half behind a solid game from Richardson, another big rushing day and a second half defensive performance reminiscent of the Utah and Kentucky games.
Missouri does throw for around 200 yards, but no more than 220.
- October 8, 2022 at 3:05 am #22927Steven HienemanITG Subscriber
Florida vs. Missouri is an interesting matchup to say the least. Both teams have had lackluster seasons thus far, but they both seem to be on the rise after last week.
Final score: Florida 24, Missouri 20
Gators give up 182 through the air, and Trey Dean has an unexpected airtight game.
- October 8, 2022 at 8:48 am #22928TermigatorITG Subscriber
UF 37 MIZZOU 27 MIZZOU 410 yds
- October 8, 2022 at 10:42 am #22958Chris WillITG Subscriber
UF 34 Mizzou 24
Florida will give up 252 passing yards
- October 9, 2022 at 7:50 pm #23173
Zack and Cam both hit the seven-point spread, but Cam hit the passing number on the mark (damn!!)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.