- October 25, 2022 at 10:57 am #24120
Here we go, let’s play.
What is the Florida v LSU score?
As a tiebreaker, how many points will the two teams combine to score in the third quarter?
- October 25, 2022 at 1:02 pm #24124
Florida vs LSU score? Lol! Pretty sure everyone can get that one right. No offense Mark, just had to take my shot.
Georgia, 49- 20. 20 points in the third quarter.
- October 25, 2022 at 3:16 pm #24132TermigatorITG Subscriber
- October 25, 2022 at 3:26 pm #24133
Terminator- Looks like you and I agree UGA covers the spread. Don’t you hope we’re both wrong?
- October 25, 2022 at 9:13 pm #24147TermigatorITG Subscriber
Yes Steve L especially since I live in NE GA and have a family full of Leghumpers. We’ll be there though and I’ll be sitting in the middle of them. It’s all in fun…….for the most part lol.
- October 26, 2022 at 12:41 am #24173OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
This isn’t going to be pretty for us.
Dogs take it 45-17 with 17 3rd quarter points.
- October 26, 2022 at 10:51 am #24177Romeg8rITG Subscriber
- October 26, 2022 at 1:28 pm #24203TitletownITG Subscriber
This is the first game I won’t be watching at all in I think at least 15 years. I have a family obligation to go to and I would normally make sure there is a TV somewhere close so I can watch but I’m not worried about it Saturday.
We are getting killed 48-10. They will score 14 points in the 3rd quarter. We won’t score any.
- October 26, 2022 at 5:53 pm #24209Romeg8rITG Subscriber
Me too Titletown
I’m going to be in a deer stand instead. I usually give up the second weekend of the hunting season to watch this game with friends. Not this year.
- October 28, 2022 at 3:25 pm #24349
Florida stands at 4-3, but this is the first time this year I am picking against the Gators.
I’m hardly a homer, but I honestly thought that there were reasons to pick Florida to win the first seven games.
This one though, ouch.
Every single thing points to a blowout.
Will it get to three touchdowns though?
I’m not so sure.
Since it is expected to be a blowout, I think it might be closer than many think.
UGA – 38
UF – 35
10 third-quarter points, all by the Bulldogs.
- October 28, 2022 at 5:22 pm #24350
Romeg8r. Same for me. I’ve done the same thing for years except the game that got McElwain fired. I killed a nice 9 point yesterday and still have a huge 8 point frequenting my stand area. Far better than sitting in a stadium wishing I was elsewhere.
- October 29, 2022 at 10:17 am #24365Chris WillITG Subscriber
28 points in the third quarter
- October 29, 2022 at 10:27 am #24366Bd489ITG Subscriber
45-21 leg humpers
27 3rd quarter points. Wanted to go 28 but the above poster beat me to it.
If Florida wins it will be 38-35. Trying for some optimism here.
- October 29, 2022 at 10:45 am #24367Zackary WeissITG Subscriber
There’s no logical reasoning that exists to justify believing Florida will win this game. Georgia appears to be better… everywhere.
The Gators’ porous play in the secondary and Bowers’ dominance will be the storylines this afternoon.
An efficient Richardson performance and solid run-game courtesy of Johnson/Etienne could cover the spread, but it’d take something pretty unfathomable — based on what we’ve seen from both teams this season — for a Florida win to come to fruition.
Teams will combine for 24 in the third.
- October 29, 2022 at 11:15 am #24368Rafael De Los SantosITG Subscriber
UGA – 55
FL – 27
31 third-quarter points. (24 from Georgia)
- October 29, 2022 at 11:24 am #24369Cam ParkerITG Staff
21 points in the third quarter, all by UGA (oh ye of little faith, Cam). Sorry, I just don’t trust Florida’s third quarter play at all.
- October 29, 2022 at 7:06 pm #24594Zackary WeissITG Subscriber
My prediction was… well… I’d say it was pretty darn good.
- October 29, 2022 at 7:16 pm #24601
Damn. Play the lottery tonight.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.