- October 28, 2022 at 9:43 pm #24354
Florida meets up with No. 1 Georgia Saturday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. in Jacksonville in a game being shown on CBS.
Follow along in the game day thread as Cam Parker, Zack Weiss, and Chris Will post updates and observations live from the stadium.
- October 29, 2022 at 10:12 am #24364
- October 29, 2022 at 11:54 am #24370
- October 29, 2022 at 1:47 pm #24376
- October 29, 2022 at 1:55 pm #24378
- October 29, 2022 at 1:55 pm #24379
- October 29, 2022 at 2:23 pm #24380
QBs and receivers doing light warmups on the field, not official stuff so it’s only a small group made up of Richardson, Miller III, Fraziars, Douglas, Shorter and Chiakhio-Bowman
- October 29, 2022 at 2:30 pm #24381
- October 29, 2022 at 2:32 pm #24382
Reps for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl are here, 99% sure to scout Georgia. The Peach Bowl will serve as one of the two College Football Playoff Semifinals with the Fiesta Bowl as the other
- October 29, 2022 at 2:35 pm #24383
- October 29, 2022 at 2:38 pm #24384
Special teams out warming up. Obvious absentee is LS Marco Ortiz, who entered the transfer portal after suffering an injury earlier in the season.
- October 29, 2022 at 2:47 pm #24386
Gators backup QB Jack Miller III is dressed out, but working on air while the other three QBs get snaps from the centers
- October 29, 2022 at 2:50 pm #24387
Gators’ backs and receivers on the field working on punt returns. Do not see Nay’Quan Wright on the field
- October 29, 2022 at 2:55 pm #24388
Miller III is warming up with the rest of the QBs. Did dress out for warmups in the past before changing into street clothes for the game, so we’ll keep an eye on it.
On the Wright thing: will note that not all the backs are on the field (Lingard for example), but it is something to watch for considering his demotion on the depth chart followed by 0 carries two weeks ago.
- October 29, 2022 at 2:56 pm #24389
- October 29, 2022 at 2:57 pm #24390
Wright has arrived with the rest of the team on the field.
- October 29, 2022 at 2:57 pm #24391
Lloyd Summerall III is not dressed out and is on the sideline in street clothes with his jersey on
- October 29, 2022 at 2:57 pm #24392
Lloyd Summerall III is not dressed out and is on the sideline in street clothes with his jersey on
- October 29, 2022 at 2:59 pm #24393
Outside of Summerall III, there don’t seem to be any surprises as far as “dress outs” or “hold outs”
- October 29, 2022 at 3:01 pm #24394
Just a reminder: CB Devin Moore, LB Diwun Black, TE Arlis Boardingham and TE Nick Elksnis are also OUT for today’s game.
I don’t see any of them on the field.
This doesn’t include OL Josh Braun or LS Marco Ortiz who plan to enter the transfer portal.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:09 pm #24395
- October 29, 2022 at 3:11 pm #24396
Georgia gives the boos to Cox and Richardson as the probable starters are announced
- October 29, 2022 at 3:14 pm #24397
Also back on the field, as expected, is G O’Cyrus Torrence.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:15 pm #24398
Montrell Johnson is working at RB1, Etienne 2, Wright 3 and Lingard 4
- October 29, 2022 at 3:16 pm #24399
RT Michael Tarquin is expected to start with Austin Barber, who has been starting in his spot, working with the 2s. However, don’t be surprised if both see the field often today.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:24 pm #24400
Georgia fans are significantly outnumbering Florida fans at the moment
- October 29, 2022 at 3:31 pm #24401
- October 29, 2022 at 3:33 pm #24402
Simply from the eye-test, this stadium is 75% Georgia right now with just about 5 minutes remaining before kickoff. Neutral site appears to be advantage-Georgia.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:34 pm #24403
- October 29, 2022 at 3:35 pm #24404
Former SEC on CBS TV play-by-play announcer Verne Lundquist is here. Absolute legend
- October 29, 2022 at 3:36 pm #24405
Both teams are on the field. 2:30 to go till kickoff.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:37 pm #24406
Florida wins the coin toss. They’ll defer.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:38 pm #24407
- October 29, 2022 at 3:39 pm #24408
Gators QB Anthony Richardson ran over to the UGA sideline to shake hands with Kirby Smart after the coin toss. Nothing but respect between the two
- October 29, 2022 at 3:40 pm #24409
Gators QB Anthony Richardson ran over to the UGA sideline to shake hands with Kirby Smart after the coin toss. Nothing but respect between the two
- October 29, 2022 at 3:41 pm #24410
Torrence doesn’t make that tackle and UGA might’ve had a first-play TD…
- October 29, 2022 at 3:42 pm #24411
Back-to-back penalties on UGA. Cox came blasting up field and timed the count
- October 29, 2022 at 3:43 pm #24412
Rashad Torrence having a great first few downs here. Two huge tackles on plays with potential to be much bigger.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:43 pm #24413
Something about this defense and giving up long first downs…
Tre’Vez Johnson gives up an 18-yard pass
- October 29, 2022 at 3:43 pm #24414
Well, Florida didn’t make them wait until third down to convert a long first down.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:44 pm #24415
I’ll tell you what, Trey Dean III just got away with a big hold. Doesn’t matter as Rashad Torrence drops the pick
- October 29, 2022 at 3:44 pm #24416
To win a game like this, you have to come down with that ball if you are Torrence.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:45 pm #24417
Amari Burney with excellent coverage. A rare third-and-long that goes in favor for Florida
- October 29, 2022 at 3:45 pm #24418
Georgia starts off 0-1 on third down.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:45 pm #24419
Torrence dropping the INT there will be what’s talked about on that play, but that was only made possible by the no-call where Dean was bear-hugging Bowers.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:47 pm #24420
Trey Dean matched up on Bowers at the line of scrimmage is a… choice…
Works out well for them on that first Georgia possession, however.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:47 pm #24421
They just showed Tim Tebow on the jumbotron… and he gets booed
- October 29, 2022 at 3:48 pm #24422
- October 29, 2022 at 3:48 pm #24423
- October 29, 2022 at 3:49 pm #24424
- October 29, 2022 at 3:49 pm #24425
Gonna need Richardson to continue making plays like the one he just made. Avoids the sack and gets four. Would’ve liked to see Henderson go for a block rather than sit and wait on the outside
- October 29, 2022 at 3:49 pm #24426
Richardson turned nothing into something. Henderson might want to stick his nose in there the next time and at least get infront of someone.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm #24427
It wasn’t perfect, but Zipperer has to catch that.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:52 pm #24428
Game changers… nice punt by Crawshaw and a nice tackle by Rocco Underwood
- October 29, 2022 at 3:53 pm #24429
After Richardson got pushed out of bounds on that first play, Henderson — who failed to give him any semblance of a block — looked over at him, patting his chest, and gave him the classic “my fault; that’s on me.”
- October 29, 2022 at 3:54 pm #24430
First two of what should be many targets for Brock Bowers goes for 20 and 9 yards.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:55 pm #24431
Florida having major early issues covering tight ends. Hate to say it, but there’s no shocker there
- October 29, 2022 at 3:55 pm #24432
Miller, after a missed tackle on what was only a 1-yard run anyway, got up and started clapping at himself — trying to rile himself up.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:57 pm #24433
Other than the TFL from Umanmielen, Georgia did what they wanted on that drive. Marshall with two bad tackle attempts here in the first quarter. Bulldogs up 7-0.
- October 29, 2022 at 3:58 pm #24434
No issues whatsoever for Georgia on that drive.
A little over halfway through the first quarter, UGA up 7-0
Play-action passes to the tight ends with quick power runs… Georgia’s bread and butter
- October 29, 2022 at 3:58 pm #24435
8-play, 66-yard drive for Georgia lasting 3:06
- October 29, 2022 at 3:59 pm #24436
Dogs averaged a little over 8-yards a play on that drive
- October 29, 2022 at 3:59 pm #24437
Still horrid defense. If it gets to 14-0 I’m heading to my deer stand.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:01 pm #24438
- October 29, 2022 at 4:01 pm #24439
This Georgia offense is moving Ventrell Miller around and going to where he isn’t. Can’t blame ’em, as he’s been Florida’s only consistent game-changer on that side of the ball. But, Toney’s gotta play this chess match and find out how to put Miller in positions where he can’t be manipulated.
The 10-yard play that led Georgia to the 1-yard line was created by moving Miller to the right side, swinging his guy around, and then hitting the left side.
Miller in 1 on 1 coverage won’t work against this team if you want him to impact the game to his fullest capacity.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:01 pm #24440
Does Florida have a returner?
Good cuts and jukes by Etienne. He’ll get the first play at RB
- October 29, 2022 at 4:01 pm #24441
Etienne has been the KO returner for two games now, and has had two of the best returns of the season.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:02 pm #24442
Jamon Dumas-Johnson for UGA with a nice open-field tackled on Etienne.
Etienne is not an easy guy to stop
- October 29, 2022 at 4:04 pm #24443
Some brief magic by Richardson on the scramble and dumps it off to Etienne but not enough for the first.
He does not have hardly any time to drop back and throw and UGA is only rushing four
- October 29, 2022 at 4:06 pm #24444
It looks like it’s not gonna be a “scared money don’t make money” mindset type of game for Napier. Richardson saw they didn’t get the first down and without hesitation immediately jogged off the field — despite it being a 4th and short around midfield. One would have to assume that’s a sign of the gameplan Napier’s put in place.
Does he really trust his defense more than he trusts his offense in this game?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:07 pm #24445
Jalen Lee is in for Desmond Watson, Powell-Ryland in for Cox JR.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:08 pm #24446
Gonna be typing his name a lot… Brock Bowers with a wide open reception on the play-action boot.
Is this how UGA fans felt while watching Kyle Pitts in 2020?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:08 pm #24447
Georgia has never not scored first in a game against Florida under Kirby Smart.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:09 pm #24448
Another Jason Marshall missed-tackle and another first down for Georgia.
That right side of UGA’s OL is doing anything they want.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:10 pm #24449
Marshall whiffed on a tackle pretty badly on that play at the line of scrimmage, allowing the big gain.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:10 pm #24450
Florida in zone coverage and no one picks up Darnell Washington. Sat in between Miller and the safeties.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:11 pm #24451
And another UGA touchdown from short distance. After forcing a punt on their opening drive, this one is getting ugly quickly
- October 29, 2022 at 4:15 pm #24452
- October 29, 2022 at 4:16 pm #24453
Did we practice during the bye week?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:16 pm #24454
Probably the only time Shorter will be that open all game, and Richardson misses him. Another three-and-out for Florida
- October 29, 2022 at 4:18 pm #24457
Pearsall was wide open on that play as well
- October 29, 2022 at 4:17 pm #24455
- October 29, 2022 at 4:17 pm #24456
Backup corners in. Jalen Kimber and Avery Helm
- October 29, 2022 at 4:19 pm #24458
Georgia only has 170 more total yards in the first quarter…
The good thing is, it’s not disappointing or even surprising.
We all pretty much knew what was going to happen.
When does the tide turn though?
Georgia is out recruiting Florida again this cycle.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:22 pm #24459
Jadarrius Perkins with his first interception as a Gator. What a play for the former JUCO product
- October 29, 2022 at 4:22 pm #24460
Perkins came down with that. Florida has a pulse.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:22 pm #24461
Just ripped it away from the receiver. Absolutely incredible play from Perkins and the Gators get a much needed stop
- October 29, 2022 at 4:24 pm #24462
Yeah that’s an intentional grounding on Richardson. Lingard in at running back and him and Gouraige completely miss blocks on the left side.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:24 pm #24463
Didn’t I see a chart where Richardson has the lowest rating in the country when in the pocket? So, the plan is to keep him in the pocket against this defensive line?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:24 pm #24464
I’m shocked that INT wasn’t reviewed
- October 29, 2022 at 4:25 pm #24465
Eguakun with a snap infraction. Shades of 2021 vs. Kentucky…
- October 29, 2022 at 4:26 pm #24466
That’s going to be a hold on Barber but they call it on Eguakun. Either way, absolutely abysmal day for the Gators OL
- October 29, 2022 at 4:27 pm #24467
Is it unfair to say that Georgia’s defense is too good for Anthony Richardson? If not, what does that say about him and his potential to play at the next level? Because, I gotta be honest here, this defense looks too good for him to handle right now.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:28 pm #24468
Four drives in and Florida still doesn’t have a first down. Plus, if Georgia wouldn’t have declined that penalty, the Gators would have had more penalty yards than total yards
- October 29, 2022 at 4:32 pm #24469
That is when you know it isn’t your day. Burney had position there on the best tight end in the game, made a play, but Bower made a better play. 21-0 Georgia.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:32 pm #24470
Incredible focus by Bowers to make that play, but really just an unfortunate result for Burney who tried to haul it in rather than simply swiping it down — on a play where he was actually in quite good coverage.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:36 pm #24471
Jax-native Marcus Burke in the game
- October 29, 2022 at 4:36 pm #24472
Another screw-up on a kickoff return. Another KO return where Florida would have been better off not even attempting a return. UF starts at the 8.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:36 pm #24473
Nice pancake block from Zipperer on Johnson’s run
- October 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm #24474
Something worthy of some thought:
Is it worrisome at all to you that Napier sill hasn’t seemed to figure out his RB room and rotation? 8 weeks in to the season?
I mean, Etienne started today and Lingard’s getting reps against the best team in the nation. Is this an overreaction, or does it matter?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:38 pm #24475
Florida’s first first down, and truthfully, did they get that play off in time?
- October 29, 2022 at 4:38 pm #24476
Florida won’t score a point today if AR misses those throws.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:38 pm #24477
Gators *finally* get a first down. 8-yard pass on the swing screen to Johnson and a nice block on the outside by Zipperer.
Richardson follows it up by missing a wide-open Marcus Burke down the middle
- October 29, 2022 at 4:38 pm #24478
- October 29, 2022 at 4:38 pm #24479
Burke was wide open, but the pass was too high. You have to have those plays against the top ranked team in the nation.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:39 pm #24480
Napier caught air on the sideline yelling for a PI on that throw.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:40 pm #24481
Three yard throw that goes for two more yards on a third and 10. UF punts.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:40 pm #24482
On a play that *looked* like there could’ve been a DPI called, Shorter didn’t seem to be too bothered by it. Walked away from the play with no reaction to the official who didn’t call anything.
Not sure if that’s a sign of not thinking it was a DPI or a sign of giving up…
- October 29, 2022 at 4:41 pm #24483
Crawshaw might be UF’s player of the game.
240 punt yards while the Gator offense has 36 total
- October 29, 2022 at 4:43 pm #24484
Kamari Wilson is in… but for Rashad Torrence II
- October 29, 2022 at 4:44 pm #24485
Burney with another play.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:44 pm #24486
Amari Burney with a nice open-field tackle on the swing screen and the Gators get a stop on third down.
Screen pass attempt to Bowers, Dean and Cox team up on the pressure (Dean) and PBU (Cox)
- October 29, 2022 at 4:45 pm #24487
Florida’s defense gets off the field on third down after the Gators bring the heat instead of sitting back and reacting.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:46 pm #24488
Three guarantees in life: Death, taxes and a UF penalty on a return. This time a block in the back on Fraziars.
Special teams making special plays I guess
- October 29, 2022 at 4:46 pm #24489
Back-to-back returns result in back-to-back penalties on Florida. Make it make sense.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:48 pm #24491
OL shakeup: Barber moves to LT, Tarquin in at RT
Doesn’t make a difference, though
- October 29, 2022 at 4:49 pm #24492
Ok Richardson. 41-yard pass to Shorter. They’ve been quite the dynamic duo the last few weeks.
Excellent grab on the sideline
- October 29, 2022 at 4:50 pm #24493
Caleb Douglas and Thai Bowman getting meaningful snaps
- October 29, 2022 at 4:51 pm #24494
RPO up the middle on third and long
- October 29, 2022 at 4:52 pm #24495
Looked like they were going to go for it but Napier calls a timeout instead. Decision time for the offense on fourth-and-11
- October 29, 2022 at 4:52 pm #24496
Will note- Adam Mihalek has not been good from this range, but they’ll send him out anyways.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:53 pm #24497
Time to see another qb in this game.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:53 pm #24498
How about the leg. Gators on the board and shutout avoided.
Adam Mihalek with a 52-yard field goal.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:55 pm #24499
431st straight game of not getting shut out
- October 29, 2022 at 4:56 pm #24500
McClellan and Cox with the big play.
- October 29, 2022 at 4:58 pm #24501
On a per-play average, I think we’ve singled out Chris McClellan more than any other defensive lineman this season. When he is in there, he makes plays.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:00 pm #24502
Give UF’s secondary credit for not biting on that.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:03 pm #24503
Burney looked at the sideline nervous he’d get a penalty on the 2nd down stop there. Kirby Smart was calling for the flag. Didn’t happen, though. Gators catch a break.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:04 pm #24504
Richard Gouraige back in for Barber at LT
- October 29, 2022 at 5:06 pm #24505
Florida may want to stop the jet motions and tosses.
Henderson nearly fumbles and it’s a TFL.
UF follows it up with a run to Johnson behind Gouraige, who has two guys in front of him but doesn’t touch either of them
- October 29, 2022 at 5:07 pm #24506
- October 29, 2022 at 5:07 pm #24507
Wasn’t there a Florida player a couple of weeks ago who actually has the skillset and made a big play on that jet sweep play? He’s used so infrequently that I can’t remember his name. 😒😒
- October 29, 2022 at 5:08 pm #24508
Remember what I said about Crawshaw being Florida’s MVP today? I take it back. Back-to-back bad punts
- October 29, 2022 at 5:08 pm #24509
Richardson saves Georgia a time out.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:09 pm #24510
Brenton Cox in coverage, only one man in his area and he still isn’t anywhere near him. Not much to say there
- October 29, 2022 at 5:11 pm #24511
Good timing by Trey Dean on the stop, but a third down coming up
- October 29, 2022 at 5:12 pm #24512
A DPI ??? You’re serious. That’s OPI. Awful
- October 29, 2022 at 5:14 pm #24513
Leads to another UGA touchdown. Bennett hits McConkey, his second TD pass of the game.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:16 pm #24514
Glad I turned off the TV and came to my deer stand. Just checked the score. We suck. One of the four worst teams in the SEC.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:16 pm #24515
28-3. Y’all remember when another team wearing red and block who was from the state of Georgia had a lead with this score in a big game?
I sure do
- October 29, 2022 at 5:16 pm #24516
Florida’s side is emptying out already.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:17 pm #24517
End of the first half. Georgia 28, Florida 3
That UF side is empty.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:19 pm #24518
- October 29, 2022 at 5:23 pm #24519
- October 29, 2022 at 5:27 pm #24520
- October 29, 2022 at 5:29 pm #24521
I know this is going to be unpopular but AR is way overrated.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:42 pm #24524
Wouldn’t argue that that’s unpopular at the moment. However, this isn’t all on him. Coaching and all 11 on the field are pretty bad today. Mihalek has been the only bright spot, and only because of his field goal.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:46 pm #24529
I agree and based on the awful game plan after a bye week Napier is as well
- October 29, 2022 at 5:43 pm #24525
- October 29, 2022 at 5:43 pm #24526
Trevor Etienne making a strong start to the third quarter. Two first downs, but Richardson overthrows Pearsall after.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:44 pm #24527
- October 29, 2022 at 5:44 pm #24528
According to the CBS broadcast, Napier said Richardson is a-okay, and he hasn’t been receiving treatment on the sideline. He just isn’t running.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:46 pm #24530
Richardson took a SHOT clearly after the whistle was blown. Personal foul and first down Florida
- October 29, 2022 at 5:47 pm #24531
That’s a way to pick up a first down. The Gator Nation can thank Kirby Smart and #99 for that conversion.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:49 pm #24532
That’s a ‘I want it more’ run from Richardson.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:49 pm #24533
Looked like AR had Johnson open up the middle on that play, went corner endzone instead and overthrew him. MJ appeared to be visually confused after he didn’t get the ball thrown his way.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:50 pm #24534
Richardson with the daily double there of throwing a bad pass and missing the open man in the middle.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:50 pm #24535
- October 29, 2022 at 5:53 pm #24536
Etienne finds the endzone. Excellent drive for the freshman.
Gators’ touchdown streak continues (last time they didn’t have one was in 2015 against FSU: 27-2 loss)
- October 29, 2022 at 5:53 pm #24537
Florida finds the endzone. 28-10. Plus the Gators did something they haven’t done often this year, they scored in the third quarter. Good start for UF, and imagine that, it comes when AR begins to run the ball.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:55 pm #24538
- October 29, 2022 at 5:56 pm #24539
AND A FUMBLE.
Gator ball. How in the world????
We might have a ballgame
- October 29, 2022 at 5:57 pm #24540
Two of the most maligned players on the team, team up to make that play. Great job by Birney and Dean.
- October 29, 2022 at 5:58 pm #24541
After a turnover like that, you come out and take a shot down the field. Not run up the middle in a defense you haven’t been able to run on
- October 29, 2022 at 5:58 pm #24542
Johnson with his biggest run of the game and Gators are 12-yards away from a score
- October 29, 2022 at 6:00 pm #24544
- October 29, 2022 at 6:00 pm #24545
- October 29, 2022 at 6:00 pm #24546
I really don’t get this. 3rd-and-8 and a run up the middle.
Mihalek out to kick.
I really don’t understand it at all
- October 29, 2022 at 6:01 pm #24547
Mihalek’s now 2-2 on kicks today. Gators get points after the fumble recover.
Georgia leads 28-13
- October 29, 2022 at 6:01 pm #24548
Florida has scored 10 straight to cut it to 28-13.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:04 pm #24549
Thai Bowman with a SMACK on the return. Great coverage
- October 29, 2022 at 6:05 pm #24550
Torrence nearly with a pick, but Bowers was wide open. Lucky Bennett overthrew
- October 29, 2022 at 6:05 pm #24551
Rashad Torrence has had a number of different opportunities today to pick-off Bennett, but has failed to haul in any of them.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:06 pm #24552
And Georgia takes advantage. Back-to-back first down runs plagued with missed tackles
- October 29, 2022 at 6:07 pm #24553
AMARI BURNEY WITH A PICK
- October 29, 2022 at 6:07 pm #24554
Torrence going to get a flag on the block, but interception should stand.
Going to be a blindside block, possible targeting
- October 29, 2022 at 6:08 pm #24555
Burney with another big play. He has been beaten some yes, but he’s made more big plays than anyone else on the defense.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:08 pm #24556
No targeting, but a late-hit. Interception stands. Gator ball.
What a third quarter for the defense
- October 29, 2022 at 6:09 pm #24557
- October 29, 2022 at 6:12 pm #24558
That interception marks Stetson Bennett’s fifth thrown in the three games he’s played against Florida.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:13 pm #24559
OH MY XZAVIER HENDERSON GATORS BACK IN THIS ONE
- October 29, 2022 at 6:14 pm #24560
Florida is on a 17-0 run, and it is now a one score game.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:15 pm #24561
Guy’s, relax. It’s not like we’ve ever seen a team wearing red & black blow a 28-3 lead before…
- October 29, 2022 at 6:16 pm #24562
Career-long for Xzavier Henderson.
I will be completely honest, I was almost done with my Instant Analysis. It’s time for a rewrite
- October 29, 2022 at 6:17 pm #24563
Florida just lulled them to sleep there. Before that catch Henderson had three catches (the jet sweep was a catch) for -3 yards. Georgia didn’t respect him deep and they paid for it.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:17 pm #24564
- October 29, 2022 at 6:18 pm #24565
- October 29, 2022 at 6:20 pm #24566
How did he come out of that pile…
- October 29, 2022 at 6:20 pm #24567
So much for third quarter dominance. Daijun Edwards finds the endzone again, slipping underneath the Florida defense, literally.
Georgia back up by two scores
- October 29, 2022 at 6:24 pm #24568
Good escape by Richardson and his low throw is bought out by Shorter’s grab.
If he hits him in stride, it’s easily 30+ yards, though.
End of 3: Georgia 35, Florida 20
This one’s interesting, folks.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:26 pm #24569
- October 29, 2022 at 6:29 pm #24570
Hey, it’s third down and it’s another run. This has got to stop.
Fourth down Gators to go for it
- October 29, 2022 at 6:30 pm #24571
Henderson was open btw. Turnover on downs
- October 29, 2022 at 6:31 pm #24572
Scared Money should have walked out of the casino there. UF’s offense is out playing Georgia’s offense here in the second half. Punt it and see if you can force another turnover.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:35 pm #24573
Look at Trey Dean, man. HUGE 3rd down pass breakup. Textbook defensive play from the DB.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:35 pm #24574
I’ll tell you what, Trey Dean III has had a quietly good game (please don’t come at me, I still don’t think he should start), but a pressure a couple good tackles (no major misses) and now a PBU on third down
- October 29, 2022 at 6:37 pm #24575
Dawgs going to go for it
- October 29, 2022 at 6:38 pm #24576
Gonna be an offsides, but Dean gets burned by Bowers. Of course it’s right after I say “He’s having a quietly good play.”
- October 29, 2022 at 6:39 pm #24577
Brenton Cox gets bullied on that TD run and there’s some pushing and shoving after. No love lost between the LB and his former team.
A strong 3rd quarter for Florida, but this one is getting out hand again
- October 29, 2022 at 6:40 pm #24578
- October 29, 2022 at 6:42 pm #24579
Most points by UGA in the series since 2017 (42-7 over Florida).
- October 29, 2022 at 6:43 pm #24580
We are also at the border of the 22.5 point spread with this score.
Chance for Florida to cover on this drive
- October 29, 2022 at 6:44 pm #24581
Caleb Douglas back in the game.
A lot of meaningful snaps for the true freshman, we’ll see if he gets the ball
- October 29, 2022 at 6:45 pm #24582
AR’s taken a few big hits today behind the line of scrimmage. Seems to be running just fine though — when he actually chooses to do so that is.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:45 pm #24583
Richardson magic on the run.
14-yard run and good lead blocking by Etienne.
Jax-native Marcus Burke with the first down reception after
- October 29, 2022 at 6:46 pm #24584
Have a game Trevor Etienne. Another first down run. Nice gap created by O’Cyrus Torrence and Kingsley Eguakun
- October 29, 2022 at 6:47 pm #24585
Georgia has answered Florida’s 17-0 run with a 14-0 run of their own.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:47 pm #24586
For every two good plays Richardson makes, he makes two really bad ones.
Missed a wide-open Zipperer before throwing it to a double-covered Pearsall.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:48 pm #24587
And the pass is intercepted. Blitz nearly got him but a pitiful 2nd and 3rd down cost them
- October 29, 2022 at 6:49 pm #24588
There was a chart a week ago that Anthony Richardson is the lowest-rated college quarterback in the nation when he is a pure dropback, in the pocket passer – on fourth down they ask AR to stand in the pocket.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:49 pm #24589
Review coming up and he clearly dropped it. Should it be overturned, Richardson’s TD-INT ratio would be above .500 for the first time.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:50 pm #24590
Call overturned. Turnover on downs.
Richardson’s TD-INT ratio is 8-7
- October 29, 2022 at 6:54 pm #24591
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. A 19-yard run for Georgia. Slowly running out the clock.
- October 29, 2022 at 6:59 pm #24592
Attendance for tonight’s game: 75,868
Imagine that’s a bit inflated, especially on the UF side
- October 29, 2022 at 7:01 pm #24593
Correction from earlier: Richardson’s TD-INT ratio is now at .500 after his 1-TD, 0-INT performance.
7-7 on the season.
- October 29, 2022 at 7:08 pm #24595
Not to toot my own horn, but my game prediction in the other thread was 42-20 Georgia and a 24-point combined third quarter…
- October 29, 2022 at 7:08 pm #24596
I may have spoke too soon.
- October 29, 2022 at 7:13 pm #24599
Nevermind. I did not speak too soon. Prediction came true to a tee. Not sure how to feel about it.
- October 29, 2022 at 7:14 pm #24600
- October 29, 2022 at 7:24 pm #24604
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.