- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by EricN.
- August 3, 2022 at 7:15 pm #186241bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
Smith is part of the Meyer crew of coaches so he would know.
Mullen was screwing everyone over while he was checked out.
— Blue-Orange Gator (@blueorangegator) August 3, 2022
- August 4, 2022 at 9:54 am #18633LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Mullen was a meh hire. Never did anything great at MSU and recruited average there. Sure, he was a successful coordinator under Meyer. He was weird then and it never changed. He’s still weird. Surprising that he lasted as long as he did as a head coach. MSU was happy with 8 wins a year. That won’t cut it at UF. Guess we’ll never know all of the dynamics of the past four seasons. Glad we’ve moved on and have CBN and staff!
- August 4, 2022 at 11:19 am #18634Mark WheelerForum Owner
I would say consider the source when it comes to this.
- August 4, 2022 at 11:25 am #18635Steve LITG Subscriber
Smith is not going to be anointed for sainthood. He’s a piece of crap so he and Dan made a good pair. Two turds circling the toilet bowl.
- August 4, 2022 at 1:57 pm #18647LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Well, I can certainly agree with you there.
- August 4, 2022 at 9:19 pm #18667EricNITG Subscriber
This is coming from someone who assaulted his pregnant wife.
First of all, zach smith worked under Mullen while at UF. There is clearly some long-standing animosity from the hot-headed smith.
Second, I could care less if he praised Mullen – zach smith is a piece of shit and anything he says should be ignored
- This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by EricN.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.