- October 24, 2022 at 11:45 am #24071
- October 24, 2022 at 2:13 pm #24076Steve LITG Subscriber
Debatable that we cover. It will be ugly no matter what. But stranger things have happened.
- October 24, 2022 at 5:23 pm #24089JayMITG Subscriber
I can’t see us losing by that much. We have not been blow out in any sense season to date. Georgia has had some bad games.
Bad AR and Georgia covers. Good AR we at least make it interesting.
You have to believe Napier and staff have been planning for this one for a long time.
Although, I’m pretty sure they really put an emphasis on LSU too and couldn’t get off the field in that one…
- October 26, 2022 at 1:29 pm #24204TitletownITG Subscriber
Wasn’t TN picked to beat us bad? Wasn’t it 2 touchdowns? We hung in that game. I don’t think we can here against the Dogs.
- October 26, 2022 at 7:39 pm #24231GatorbearITG Subscriber
Dam, how did we fall this far behind Georgia ?
- October 27, 2022 at 10:26 am #24241TJWarrenITG Subscriber
I hope we score.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.