- November 20, 2022 at 4:07 pm #26598Mark WheelerForum Owner
Florida in NCAA Statistical Rankings Week 12
131 DI teams ranked
Total Offense: #33 439.5
Rush Offense: #15 209.3
Pass Offense: #67 213.2
Team Pass Efficiency: #72 133.50
Scoring Offense: #47 31.2
Total Defense: #98 408.5
Rush Defense: #92 171.5
Pass Defense: #86 236.9
Team Pass Efficiency Defense: #87 135.41
Scoring Defense: #77 27.3
TO Margin: #8 0.91
Third Down Conversion Percentage: #58 0.399
Fourth Down Conversion Percentage: #63 0.500
Third Down Conversion Percentage Defense: #127 0.483
Fourth Down Conversion Percentage Defense: #20 0.400
Redzone Offense: #119 0.750
Redzone Defense: #76 0.841
Net Punting: #3 43.46
Punt Return: #54 8.77
Kickoff Returns: #60 20.40
Kickoff Return Coverage: #86 21.15
Fewest Penalty Yards per Game: #27 43.45
TOP: #88 28:51
Sacks Allowed: #11 1.00
Sacks: #91 1.73
* In what was a poor overall showing for the offense, and some questionable throws by Anthony Richardson down the stretch, Florida actually made a jump in both pass offense and pass efficiency offense.
* The Gators’ overall special teams rankings are still better than average, especially net punting, the last two weeks they have been anything but special. Think of how big a blocked punt or a long return would have been on that last change of possession yesterday. It would have been the difference between a loss and at least going into OT. Florida doesn’t make those type of Game-Changing plays though.
* Florida dropped 13 spots in the fewest penalty yards per game after the miscues on Saturday. To this point, though Florida isn’t one of the least penalized teams in total penalties, they were one of the best in yards assessed because for the most part, the penalties were of the five-yard variety. That wasn’t the case on Saturday.
- November 21, 2022 at 3:30 pm #26639OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
All the complaining about our offense going on out there but it’s the defense that is below average.
All the calls for Toney to be fired cooled off after Tex A&M and South Carolina but his defense looked bad again last weekend.
I don’t see how Raymond has been an upgrade for us. Our corners are okay but nothing special.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.