Tagged: Tommy Kinsler
- June 27, 2022 at 9:37 pm #16830
- June 27, 2022 at 11:36 pm #16834LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
I think I’m going to barf. If this kid flips, then he’s really flipped. Criscoballs is 62-60 as a head coach. Didn’t do much with all the talent he had at Oregon and he had plenty of talent there. Couldn’t even win the PAC 12 as down as it was. Wasted plenty of Phil Knight’s money………what a maroon!
- June 30, 2022 at 12:44 am #16965TitletownITG Subscriber
Our coaches should cut him for doing that.
We may not be at their level but Napier studied under Swinney and he should take the same approach that if a recruit committed to us flirts with another team he can’t be on our commitment list.
He has already made his bed. I would let him lie in it. We don’t need recruits like this.
- June 30, 2022 at 9:56 am #16966LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Yeah, I’m good with that. Basically trolling the staff. “Bruno” can take a hike and go hang out with Ruiz, Criscoballs, marybelle, and the rashada $H!t show. Enjoy the crime rate in Miami.
- July 2, 2022 at 3:51 pm #17056TitletownITG Subscriber
I said the coaches should cut him and they either did or he did it to himself.
How do you commit one day and go to Miami the next weekend and do something like that?
I know it’s a confusing time for these young recruits but he lacks common decency to do something like that. We are better off without him.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.