Tagged: Dijon Johnson, Premium
- This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Steve L.
- July 30, 2022 at 7:09 pm #18448Chris WillITG Subscriber
BREAKING: Four-Star CB Dijon Johnson has Decommitted from Ohio State.
The 6’1 190 CB from Tampa, FL had been committed to the Buckeyes since April.
Ranked as a Top 100 Player in the nation.
More Here (FREE): https://t.co/Rkvg0GUVUS pic.twitter.com/dJ0m2tlfIh
— Hayes Fawcett (@Hayesfawcett3) July 30, 2022
- July 30, 2022 at 7:24 pm #18450Mark WheelerForum Owner
Don’t Mind Me Just Watching The Dominoes Fall ? pic.twitter.com/ox4a9ilJRj
— Treyaun Webb (@w_treyaun) July 30, 2022
- July 30, 2022 at 7:34 pm #18451Bd489ITG Subscriber
Well this seems promising
- July 30, 2022 at 8:24 pm #18461Bulldog1987ITG Subscriber
Where’s the 3 star Billy posters now?
- July 30, 2022 at 8:52 pm #18465drumlinITG Subscriber
Seems to me that the DB room is potentially getting a little crowded.
Does this mean that Cormani McClain is probably not committing to Florida?
- July 30, 2022 at 10:53 pm #184671bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
The Rivals reporter already said Johnson will be a Gator.
CM isn’t afraid of anyone committed to us.
- July 30, 2022 at 11:08 pm #18469Bd489ITG Subscriber
Rivals reporter is getting dragged for putting out false info. One who had nothing to do with it catching all the heat. Wild.
- July 30, 2022 at 11:09 pm #18470
Ah so Bulldog 1987, you beat me to that one. Never fed they’ll be back.
- July 30, 2022 at 11:10 pm #18471
never fear My bad. all thumbs. Lol
- July 31, 2022 at 3:45 pm #18487
Drumlin-There are a number of db commits but I’m pretty sure the UF coaches have taken that into consideration in regard to Cormani. If he wants in rest assured he’s in.Just means someone gets left out even if it’s in another position. The biggest concern is does Cormani want to commit to UF.
- July 31, 2022 at 7:28 pm #18490drumlinITG Subscriber
Well, both CM and DJ were in town over the weekend, so I am just wondering if the UF staff got a feeling that CM was not trending toward the Gators and thus giving the green light to DJ to de-commit and perhaps commit?
I know someone already committed could get left out, and I don’t know how the Gator DB recruiting board looks like, but there are some pretty good DB’s already committed.
Who do leave out if both DJ and CM commit?
Maybe they rate both DJ and CM much higher than anyone committed already?
- July 31, 2022 at 10:26 pm #18498LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Take ‘em all! We gettin errybody!!!
- July 31, 2022 at 10:35 pm #18500
True Lizard. Take’em all and worry about it later. I’d hate to see Cormani not come but the Gators have assembled a good DB class already. I could se one dropping out but that’s just a personal point of view.
- August 4, 2022 at 10:01 pm #18671SwampMagicITG Subscriber
Has he set up a date to make his commitment?
Why would he decommit from the Buckeyes if he wasn’t ready to commit to us or somewhere else?
- August 7, 2022 at 11:08 pm #18799OrangeandBlueITG Subscriber
They’re saying on Twitter that he’s not a slam dunk for us because NIL money’s coming into it.
- August 8, 2022 at 1:01 pm #18819
He gone. Riding off into the NIL sunset with hs saddlebags full of cash. Yeehaa!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.