- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Gator Thriller.
- July 10, 2022 at 2:06 pm #174931bigg8rindadeITG Subscriber
Miami got commitments from two 5 stars in one week.
Them getting Wayne is big for them.
- July 10, 2022 at 2:58 pm #17497Steve LITG Subscriber
So be it. Not a damn thing UF can do about it. Whining won’t make things any better for us. They hand out money and maybe we don’t Like everyone on this board I have no idea what we are paying as opposed to Miami. To be honest many of our folks posting sound jealous of the Canes. I can’t stand them but there’s not a thing we can do about it.Just worry about the recruits we get and hope we get enough guys to be competitive.
Just a side note: when it coms time for SEC expansion UF better do everything possible to ban the Canes from joining the SEC. I don’t think Florida would be alone in wanting to do that but I’M not sure how many schools have the balls to vote to keep them out.This is not a fraternal group of brothers, it’s every man for itself. Screw Miami!!
- July 10, 2022 at 3:26 pm #17499Romeg8rITG Subscriber
He had the most talent in the PAC 12. Didn’t really dominate.
- July 10, 2022 at 5:24 pm #17503LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
He’s also recruiting out of state, much like he did at Oregon. They’ve never done anything of substance with Mario. The U is now becoming Oregon East with all of their west coast recruits. I really wouldn’t be concerned about them.
- July 11, 2022 at 12:29 pm #17518
- July 11, 2022 at 7:27 pm #17534LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Yep. Criscobawls is cleaning up. He the custodian of Coral Gables.
- July 13, 2022 at 1:49 pm #17589Tampa area GatorITG Subscriber
If he keeps getting this much talent against a weak ACC schedule it won’t matter that he isn’t a great coach.
As Smart said, you can’t out coach recruiting.
- July 14, 2022 at 1:07 pm #17618Gator ThrillerITG Subscriber
I’m worried about what SEC teams are doing not some team we don’t play.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.