Booster that didn’t come through with Rashada’s money

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Verobeachgator
      ITG Subscriber

Did they name the booster who didn’t come through with the money promised to Rashada?

JayM
      ITG Subscriber

My understanding is that either 1) Rashada asked for more money post signing or 2) the agreement was terminated two weeks before signing day, or perhaps a little of both.

Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

Move on

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

What is becoming more and more reasonable sounding is that he had a $6 million deal with Miami (which is still more than I would pay a high school player), Florida offered him $7 to flip, that was either agreed upon or the starting point, but then they wanted an additional $6 million to cover any litigation they might face from breaking the Miami contract and the UF side balked.

To me, and TO BE CLEAR I HAVE NO IDEA what the deal was, but that sounds more likely than Rashada being offered a $13 million deal.

JayM
      ITG Subscriber

That makes perfect sense Mark. That’s the most reasonable take I’ve heard on the situation.

It still turns my stomach a bit…

Napier actually said it in print early on this recruiting cycle when we started losing heavy Gator leans with great relationships to Miami for more $. He actually said “It makes me sick to my stomach.” Unusual frankness.

OrangeandBlue
      ITG Subscriber

I think it’s the one that started the Guard guard.

Gatlin Gator
        ITG Subscriber

No it isn’t. It’s another money man not the one with the car they all take pictures with.

Lilgator
      ITG Subscriber

Do they really have to say who it is?

Can’t you figure out that it’s the one who announced him the day before he committed.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list