- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Romeg8r.
- October 10, 2022 at 9:09 pm #23223From the SwampITG Subscriber
I’ve seen a few tweets from fans that Billy has been blocking them because of their tweets.
I saw some of them and they’re not that bad. Not bad enough to make him made.
I seen worse on here ?
- October 11, 2022 at 9:20 am #23227TitletownITG Subscriber
There are fans that should be blocked or put in time out. I get being upset when we aren’t playing that good but some of them are always complaining about something.
Think of the recruits reading that BS. They would think we are Miami bad instead of being 4-2.
- October 11, 2022 at 10:39 am #23229Platinum388ITG Subscriber
Most coaches use twitter as a means to communicate with recruits. I would be surprised if he followed many fans. Either way he doesn’t need a bunch of negativity from fans who do not understand anything going on internally.
- October 11, 2022 at 11:50 am #23231Bd489ITG Subscriber
The staff reached out to a reporter on another site as he tweeted 3rd and toney. They didn’t like that. Pretty weak.
- October 11, 2022 at 2:11 pm #23241Mark WheelerForum Owner
I seriously doubt Napier is on on social media blocking people during a football season.
That’s likely a staff member with his account.
- October 11, 2022 at 3:16 pm #23259Steve LITG Subscriber
Any coach that allows himself to be distracted by Twitter needs to self examine. Billy has a right to block anyone and I say good for him to do so. Some here will not agree but I contend Twitter is abused and overused. Facebook and Instagram are for the weak minded and people who have no life.
- October 11, 2022 at 4:19 pm #23265Romeg8rITG Subscriber
I would block a lot of our fans.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.