Billy Napier isn’t and shouldn’t be on the hot seat

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

I can’t believe what I am hearing on the radio. Billy Napier the head coach isn’t & shouldn’t be on the hot seat.

That’s crazy talk.

He has done an outstanding job building the program.

Now, Billy Napier the play caller and quarterbacks coach, that’s a different story altogether. Those are his supposed areas of expertise, and the offense and play from the quarterback are substandard.

Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

That’s insanity. We’ve gone from impatient to absolutely crazy.

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

I’m not even sure the play calling is suspect Nobody here knows what play is called. Our biggest problem is our QB is playing with hesitancy or playing scared and even that is not for sure. One thing for sure right now is that he can’t hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle when passing the ball. He’s better than that but I sincerely doubt he’ll ever be a QB who completes 65-68% of his passes. We should gladly take 60% and keep opposing defenses honest.

Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

Steve-is that harder than hitting the broad side of a barn?

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

Absolutely, throwing a fiddle is damn hard to do. Have you not heard that expression before. LOL!

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

Sorta lke “can’t throw a rock and hit the ocean.”

Romeg8r
      ITG Subscriber

How the hell could he be on the hot seat? He’s only coached three games and won two of those. It would take a complete idiot fan to even remotely think he is on the hot seat.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 5 hours ago by Romeg8r.
      Bd489
      ITG Subscriber

Heard the rock in the ocean one, but I got nothing on the bass fiddle! Anyone that would say Napier is on the hot seat is why folks think our fan base is crazy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list