- September 21, 2022 at 2:28 pm #21734Mark WheelerForum Owner
I can’t believe what I am hearing on the radio. Billy Napier the head coach isn’t & shouldn’t be on the hot seat.
That’s crazy talk.
He has done an outstanding job building the program.
Now, Billy Napier the play caller and quarterbacks coach, that’s a different story altogether. Those are his supposed areas of expertise, and the offense and play from the quarterback are substandard.
- September 21, 2022 at 2:51 pm #21736
That’s insanity. We’ve gone from impatient to absolutely crazy.
- September 21, 2022 at 3:24 pm #21743
I’m not even sure the play calling is suspect Nobody here knows what play is called. Our biggest problem is our QB is playing with hesitancy or playing scared and even that is not for sure. One thing for sure right now is that he can’t hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle when passing the ball. He’s better than that but I sincerely doubt he’ll ever be a QB who completes 65-68% of his passes. We should gladly take 60% and keep opposing defenses honest.
- September 21, 2022 at 4:34 pm #21767
Steve-is that harder than hitting the broad side of a barn?
- September 21, 2022 at 6:44 pm #21783
Absolutely, throwing a fiddle is damn hard to do. Have you not heard that expression before. LOL!
- September 21, 2022 at 6:45 pm #21788
Sorta lke “can’t throw a rock and hit the ocean.”
- September 21, 2022 at 10:03 pm #21819
- September 22, 2022 at 10:38 am #21824
Heard the rock in the ocean one, but I got nothing on the bass fiddle! Anyone that would say Napier is on the hot seat is why folks think our fan base is crazy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.