Tagged: Bradley Beal
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Lilgator.
- June 30, 2022 at 6:13 pm #17005Mark WheelerForum Owner
All-Star guard Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $251 million maximum contract to stay with the Washington Wizards, his agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 30, 2022
- This topic was modified 9 months ago by Mark Wheeler.
- June 30, 2022 at 6:15 pm #17006Mark WheelerForum Owner
Bradley Beal has agreed to a 5-year, $251M deal with the Wizards, making that the largest contract in NBA history.
Beal’s 2021-22 season ended in January after he underwent season-ending wrist surgery. pic.twitter.com/Eix4zWhAJ4
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) June 30, 2022
- June 30, 2022 at 6:45 pm #17009Bd489ITG Subscriber
Great for Beal! When healthy he is incredible. Jokic of the nuggets just signed a supermax for more than Beal, so he only had the biggest contract in league history for an hour, lol.
- July 2, 2022 at 6:55 pm #17059LilgatorITG Subscriber
He should pay UF back by donating some $$$$ to the guard so we can get some top recruit ls in here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.