- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by LizardLover4144.
- August 10, 2022 at 8:09 pm #18908LilgatorITG Subscriber
In his commitment Baxter had our hat like he was picking us and his dad had picked up and had a box with Texas in it.
We don’t need clowns like that anyway.
- August 10, 2022 at 9:42 pm #18913Bd489ITG Subscriber
I know kids try to create suspense but it’s weak to troll a fan base. Unless you’re trolling fsu; then it’s funny.
- August 11, 2022 at 1:53 pm #18926Mark WheelerForum Owner
That really wasn’t all that bad. I hate to see outright disrespect of a program that recruited you (something along the lines of throwing the hat to the side or one kid even threw hats in the trash), but to pick it up, and then put it down for a cowboy hat, that’s not that big of a deal.
I feel like we should all let the young men have their moment as long as it isn’t in poor taste.
- August 12, 2022 at 9:52 pm #18963LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Nah, you’re right. I agree 100%. We don’t need clowns like Baxter committing to UF. I think FSU going to be hard to beat here. Let him and Memphis Mike hang out together!
- August 13, 2022 at 7:19 am #18964EricNITG Subscriber
Baxter is already committed to Texas
He has been silently for almost two months
This is no surprise to anyone
And yes we would gladly take him. Kid is a beast
- August 13, 2022 at 8:37 am #18966Steve LITG Subscriber
It’s not a big deal anyway. Iff we get our feelings hurt this easily it”s it’s time to get some big boy pants. Everybody knew he was going to Texas so why even watch him commit.
- August 14, 2022 at 11:01 am #18990LizardLover4144ITG Subscriber
Yeah, I even forgot he was committing. Not interested in those who’ve been pushing the narrative that they’re heading out of state. I’m to the point much like the soup character on Seinfeld, “NEXT!”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.