- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Bd489.
- February 15, 2023 at 11:06 am #31577Mark WheelerForum Owner
Here is the complete 2023 Toughest Opponent Win/Loss % list for this years schedules. Where does your favorite team rank? Complete list here https://t.co/RlYZIqshLU pic.twitter.com/FRVfjDzhuh
— Phil Steele (@philsteele042) February 15, 2023
- February 17, 2023 at 11:07 pm #31689UFgator52-20ITG Subscriber
How does this matter or make sense? If a team went 10-2 but lost 15 senior starters that doesn’t mean a damn thing about what they do next year.
- February 18, 2023 at 8:58 am #31690Bd489ITG Subscriber
You would generally think a team that performed well will rebuild well. Obviously not guaranteed but most of our opponents will do so.
- February 21, 2023 at 2:19 pm #31822Gatlin GatorITG Subscriber
It doesn’t always work that way.
You can’t tell me that UGA won’t fall off losing all the players they are losing plus their starting quarterback plus their offensive coordinator.
- February 21, 2023 at 4:34 pm #31826Bd489ITG Subscriber
Didn’t they lose every defensive player but 1 last offseason? 15 or so starters in total. Still steamrolled college football.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.