Access your Inside The Gators Account

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      NateCheat
      Forum Owner

Hello!

I’m Nathan the new webmaster for Inside the Gators, I designed the new website as part of my company Reiter Design Co.

Here is some information on getting access to your account for the first time since moving to the new site:
      Your account should be active and setup with your previous subscription information, go to the main login page and select forgot password on the first time logging in.
      You should receive an email with the option to set your password, if not please contact me directly at Nathan@reiterdesign.com and I will help get you access to your account.

Due to the move from the old site, passwords are private and couldn’t be ported over.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions

Nathan

espgator
      ITG Subscriber

I followed the instructions and set up new password. Site still will not let me login with new password. Also there is no LOGIN on front page only shows Join the Mailing list

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

espgator, some of the passwords didn’t come thru with the usernames when we changed over. 

Please go to the main login page and hit the forgot password link and it will allow you to enter a new one:  https://insidethegators.com/login/

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

Same here.

NateCheat
      Forum Owner

If you’re able to post in this forum, that means you’ve logged in. That will also cause the login and register buttons to disappear.

Please email Mark or I so we can look at your account if you are having these kinds of issues, we should be able to get it fixed very quickly.

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

It took 6 days and at least that many attempts at resetting my password before I finally succeeded in accessing member articles. A total pain is the butt but I’m glad tp finally be back. One positive is I have 6 days of members only articles to catch up on.
      The print is hard on old eyes though. LOL

Mark Wheeler
      Forum Owner

I apologize for all of the confusion. Happy to have you aboard, and I appreciate your support of the site.

You are the second person to bring up the font. What exactly is wrong that causes it to be hard to read?

Steve L
      ITG Subscriber

The print is small and light, Poor contrast/boldness. The message I’m presently typing actually looks better than the articles I’ve been reading in articles.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Never miss the latest news from Inside the Gators!

Join our free email list