• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Florida players to keep an eye on as the Winter Transfer Portal window opens

OrangeandBlue

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
If Etienne leaves Billy Napier can follow him out the door or be prosecuted for theft. His coaching decisions are so bad that he is stealing money from UF.

1BigG8RinDade

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
The whole rumormill today is Etienne and James are leaving.
Shemar already called BS on it. He ain't leaving.

GAC2J9nWkAAhAcC

utspartan

Jun 4, 2023
Besides the freakshow of him being so big how many plays has he made?
Its not really the plays its the command. He draws a presence when hes on the field...eats double teams.

The rest of the line couldnt beat their man so his double teams really didnt amount to much...but if we have a pass rusher with a pulse having Dez on the field would have created havoc

Reactions: JayM

Termigator

May 8, 2023
Its not really the plays its the command. He draws a presence when hes on the field...eats double teams.

The rest of the line couldnt beat their man so his double teams really didnt amount to much...but if we have a pass rusher with a pulse having Dez on the field would have created havoc
He just needs some motivation to lose back to the weight he was in order to get back on the field for more plays so he can eat those double-teams.

Gator Thriller

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2023
I think one of the major changes this offseason NON COACHING wise is a change in the nutritional staff

Dez has put out smoke bout it I have heard...they just were not great
The woman left because she got named to the highest position someone in her field can make.

It sounds like she's pretty good to me.

All of these linemen being out of shape is on the strength coach.

Reactions: Termigator