• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Weekend Official Visitor Parental Roundtable

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
Please Read: Welcome to the new-look Inside the Gators We know what the prospects…

See full article...
Anyone who doesn't know how far ahead of the rest Napier and team are as recruiters, should read this. Two things, Napier considers the family as part of the recruiting process because he's looking for kids with a strong support structure. Second, he builds that feeling into the program. The coaches don't just talk football, they talk life. They've taken recruiting to a whole new place, and the recruits he wants are drawn to it. Very intelligent recruiting model.

SwampMagic

May 11, 2023
Did you ask why no one committed?

Do they think the visits are going to get better?

I'm trying to understand why if it was so great they are all still taking visits. Even the one that's already committed to us.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
Did you ask why no one committed?

Do they think the visits are going to get better?

I'm trying to understand why if it was so great they are all still taking visits. Even the one that's already committed to us.
Are you like this all the time? You'd never know that Napier is having an outstanding recruiting season again, some of you peeps just look for any negative you can find and wave it around like a flag. Nothing is wrong when you have a top 5 recruiting class. Nothing. Look at Miami's recruiting class, that's what it looks like when something is wrong. And their top recruit is coming to visit UF. You know, that's where you could go, Miami. They might could use your talents. This post would be appropriate there.

OrangeandBlue

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Are you like this all the time? You'd never know that Napier is having an outstanding recruiting season again, some of you peeps just look for any negative you can find and wave it around like a flag. Nothing is wrong when you have a top 5 recruiting class. Nothing. Look at Miami's recruiting class, that's what it looks like when something is wrong. And their top recruit is coming to visit UF. You know, that's where you could go, Miami. They might could use your talents. This post would be appropriate there.
I feel like I am a positive fan myself and I am amped up about this recruiting season but I was shocked we didn't get any recruits to commit considering how many we had visiting and who was visiting.

Being disappointed in that doesn't make anyone less of a fan. If it does, I guess I'm less of a fan then myself.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
You aren't a positive fan and you know exactly what you did, and what you're doing now. I wrote a positive post about a coach who's doing a very good job which you promptly poured water all over and when I call you out on it you play all innocent and confused. That's classic passive-aggressive BS.

OrangeandBlue

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
You aren't a positive fan and you know exactly what you did, and what you're doing now. I wrote a positive post about a coach who's doing a very good job which you promptly poured water all over and when I call you out on it you play all innocent and confused. That's classic passive-aggressive BS.
I think you are confused.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
I don't think you are.

I didn't say anything negative.
Oh but you did. Maybe you should read your post as a reminder. First you throw shade, then when you get called on it, you put on this "Who me? What'd I do" routine, like right now. You're acting like a passive aggressive. Don't bother with denial, the thread is here for anyone to read.