• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Watch: 1-on-1 with Steve Spurrier

Titletown

May 10, 2023
He named 3 head coaches he likes and none of them were coach Napier.

He even named Tennessee's coach.

The only good things he said about coach is that he is recruiting good.

Termigator

May 8, 2023
He named 3 head coaches he likes and none of them were coach Napier.

He even named Tennessee's coach.

The only good things he said about coach is that he is recruiting good.
If you actually listened to the interview, that is not what he said. The question was which coach reminded him of himself. They were all coaches who threw the ball around like he did.

Reactions: 407Gator

407Gator

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2023
Netflix should have gone back to the SOS days and show the world how it all started. They won't do it because there wasn't all the drama that they love.

Titletown

May 10, 2023
If you actually listened to the interview, that is not what he said. The question was which coach reminded him of himself. They were all coaches who threw the ball around like he did
I actually listened to it. Did you?

The question was what coaches reminded him of him. He said, the coaches he liked and then named three of them but not Napier.

JayM

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
I actually listened to it. Did you?

The question was what coaches reminded him of him. He said, the coaches he liked and then named three of them but not Napier.
If I'm reading this right, this interview was conducted in June of 2021. I'm not able to get on that site to watch it but that's what it says..