• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Florida Football 3-2-1: Mertz will prove the talking heads wrong

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
Mertz is the starter and he's going to get better as fall practice goes on. Max Brown will be QB2 and we may be seeing the first signs of who the QB1 will be in '24 while Lagway learns the playbook and adjust to the speed of SEC play. Max has a gun. He's clearly the most talented
QB at UF.

SwampMagic

May 11, 2023
Mertz is the starter and he's going to get better as fall practice goes on. Max Brown will be QB2 and we may be seeing the first signs of who the QB1 will be in '24 while Lagway learns the playbook and adjust to the speed of SEC play. Max has a gun. He's clearly the most talented
QB at UF.
That's not a high bar to clear. Don't you think quarterback is the least talented position on the team?

Seeing all these reports I thought it was going to be tight ends but it looks like they are coming around.

The only position that scares me is quarterback.

Dan the Man

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
I wished Kitna would have been cleared while he was still in the team.

If he was starting, I would feel a lot better, but I think Mertz is coming around.

crfcom

Premium Member
May 10, 2023
That's not a high bar to clear. Don't you think quarterback is the least talented position on the team?

Seeing all these reports I thought it was going to be tight ends but it looks like they are coming around.

The only position that scares me is quarterback.
I'm becoming more bullish on the UF QB position. Mertz looks to be as Napier predicted, and Max Brown is starting to flash.