• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Counting down the projected impact of the 17 Mullen holdovers

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
Please Read: Welcome to the new-look Inside the Gators Heading into his third season,…

See full article...
Hoped a few would be higher for contributing.
Mark, is it possible to get a story on the players that Mullen recruited that transferred out under Napier and if they performed well? I know a number of players have performed well elsewhere, just hoping to see a full story. It’s not a knock on Napier for not keeping/playing them…but folks get mad at Mullen for poor recruiting but it seems some of those players ended up being good.

GatorDMD

Premium Member
May 9, 2023
Hoped a few would be higher for contributing.
Mark, is it possible to get a story on the players that Mullen recruited that transferred out under Napier and if they performed well? I know a number of players have performed well elsewhere, just hoping to see a full story. It’s not a knock on Napier for not keeping/playing them…but folks get mad at Mullen for poor recruiting but it seems some of those players ended up being good.
We've had probably like 5 really good players transfer in.

How many really good players transferred out?

Besides Etienne I can't think of any.

Reactions: Romeg8r

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
We've had probably like 5 really good players transfer in.

How many really good players transferred out?

Besides Etienne I can't think of any.
I think mcmilion, pouncey, Henderson, and a few others played well. We lost a bunch of players that didn’t play here last offseason and I wondered if any logged meaningful minutes and were better than we expected. I think Powell Ryland had double digit sacks for va tech