• We've made some major changes! Be sure to read this thread in order to get everything moved over.

Umanmielen Q&A: An in-depth look at Florida football from a player perspective

Panhandle UF

May 11, 2023
This is why I hate the transfer portal.

If there's going to be transfers they should have to at least sit out one year. If you had to sit out he probably wouldn't leave and would still be here.

I wish I'm good luck over there. But I wish he would have ended his career in orange and blue.

BD489

Premium Member
May 8, 2023
This is why I hate the transfer portal.

If there's going to be transfers they should have to at least sit out one year. If you had to sit out he probably wouldn't leave and would still be here.

I wish I'm good luck over there. But I wish he would have ended his career in orange and blue.
If he didn’t feel like he was being developed properly nor trained properly in strength and conditioning it seems unfair to make him sit. According to the article at least, he wasn’t getting what he needed out of the staff at UF.

Gator Thriller

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2023
I feel bad for players who have realistic NFL dreams and they wasted two years of potential development because Billy boy made a bad hire.

How does he say sorry to them for that?

His bad choices could cost them millions while if he fails he gets paid millions to go away.

F

FlaGator1551

Always liked Princley. He’s well spoken and seems like a genuinely good person. Hate to hear all this about our S&C, but it’s no surprise. We all saw it on the field. I wish Princely the best! Hopeful our new S&C coach can get this turned around.