Rivals ranks Newman to UGA as the No. 1 quarterback transfer

408 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Romeg8r
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Franks to Arkansas ranks No. 8.

https://n.rivals.com/news/ranking-qb-transfers-for-2019-2020-cycle
G8rJD
Unproven in the SEC and an entirely new offense...I don't see it...UGA fans would have laughed at anyone taking him but as soon as he said he was going to UGA he's the second coming...weird fan base that's gonna get shell shocked this year by Bama without the Oline Fromm and Swift
JD
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Just about everyone on that list is unproven in the conference they are transferring to and new to the offense they will be playing in.
G8rJD
I'm saying it doesn't live up to the hype UGA is giving him is all...Jalen hurts and Fields we're different stories
JD
Bd489
Franks is a bit low in a Kendall briles offense. Not saying he will won the heisman but 9 is a bit tough. Costello slinging it under leach could impress as well. Newman at Georgia is a mystery to me. Line will be an improvement over what he was used to, but can he be the pocket passer Georgia wants.
Romeg8r
If you look at Newman's game by game stats he really struggled against the few decent teams they played.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.