Honest to God question, what is the outcome of North Dakota St against STA or IMG?

336 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Swamp_Thing
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Flavorgator39
I'm not on Twitter so I'll post my pick here. I'd say nds by 21or more. Sta or img has better athleticism at some areas but the shear strength of a college team would decimate a high school team. They might hit a big play or 2 but they might not make it off the field with enough healthy guys to continue.
Bd489
North Dakota state blows them out. It's rare for kids to arrive at college ready to go and not get beat by athletes who have been in college for a bit. More weight room experience and probably better coaching at nds. They are elite for their level and I think would easily handle those teams.
ChicagoGator
Not trying to sound rude, but that would not be anywhere near a close game. That's similar to when people ask if Alabama could have beaten the Dolphins last year. NDST has 60+ college football players and the best high school team has 10-15.

The talent gap between the top 10 FCS is not really much different than FBS. I would guess that NDST would beat a few SEC teams.
Swamp_Thing
I went with the buffaloes by more than 21. This is kind of like that discussion where people ask how would Bama do against the Cleveland browns, except this is more like how would Bama do against the Kansas City chiefs?
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.