Krull Transferring

569 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Flavorgator39
Samuel Graveline
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
He was incredibly enthusiastic about being a Gator, but with the emergence of Kyle Pitts, all the other tight ends became an afterthought.

I thought that Kemore Gamble would be the first to leave to be honest. Back in the spring, he was the odds on favorite to be the go to 'tight end' but then there were games where he didn't even see the field this season.
Gatorfantone247
I think this may have just as much to do with Zipperer!
ChicagoGator
Need Darnell Washington!
JawGator84
Mark Wheeler said:

He was incredibly enthusiastic about being a Gator, but with the emergence of Kyle Pitts, all the other tight ends became an afterthought.

I thought that Kemore Gamble would be the first to leave to be honest. Back in the spring, he was the odds on favorite to be the go to 'tight end' but then there were games where he didn't even see the field this season.
Gamble is still on the team?? Haven't saw or heard anything from him at all this season...
gatorlover1996
Gamble played some Sat against FSU. Posted on his twitter that was last game in Swamp.
Flavorgator39
I'm not shocked he's transferring really. With the spotlight on pitts and the development of zip he probably saw the writing in the wall. I was really excited when he transferred here. Sometimes things just don't pan out.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.