Bama loss knocks Florida from a NY6 Bowl projection

481 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Mark Wheeler
BeardedGator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I dislike being this kind of fan, but. Florida needs Auburn to beat Georgia and if Georgia makes it to SEC champ game to drop to LSU as well. Florida winning out is a must as well, I would think if that scenario plays out Florida should be back in a NY6 bowl.

There is still a lot of football to be played and some of the other teams ranked ahead of UF could drop games if they dont show up to play.

P.S. - Auburn needs to win the Iron bowl as well
Romeg8r
An LSU loss would have done the same thing
king5george30
If auburn beats UGA and Bama it's possible they would jump us for a NY6 bowl and slightly but possibly could even make their way into the playoffs. I want them to beat UGA but not Bama, kinda hoping UGA miraculously drops to A&M and Auburn is our best bet. If Auburn beat both of them they would have a good argument with beating a top 5 Bama and UGA and top 10 Oregon LOSING close games to the number 1 team and a top 10 florida.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Romeg8r said:

An LSU loss would have done the same thing
I don't know. Because of who they have played and beaten, LSU might have still been a top four projection had they lost a close one to Bama.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.