Re-ranking UF's Current Players

547 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by 1bigg8rindade
Ethan Hughes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I thought this idea was interesting:

I think Pitts would absolutely be a five-star, and Henderson and Greenard would have strong arguments. What do you think?
G8rJD
I think no matter what is discussed reranking Trask is what I'm interested to see
JD
Ethan Hughes
Staff
G8rJD said:

I think no matter what is discussed reranking Trask is what I'm interested to see
I'd have him as a low four-star.
G8rJD
Top 300 or so pocket passer then?
JD
Ethan Hughes
Staff
G8rJD said:

Top 300 or so pocket passer then?
Yeah, somewhere around there.
Samuel Graveline
Staff
Pitts would no question be a five star. Frankly, it was a shame he wasn't but he was still the 3rd ranked TE prospect. If you're top-3 at your position, that's a five star in my eyes. And he's no doubt produced like one.
Swamp_Thing
Ethan Hughes said:

I thought this idea was interesting:

I think Pitts would absolutely be a five-star, and Henderson and Greenard would have strong arguments. What do you think?

Pitts and Greenard are probably the only two. Five stars are those that are All American types, none of our DBs have played to that level this year.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Very interesting topic.

Kyle Pitts for sure should be a five-star. He always had talent, but the knock on him was that at times he would coast.

I don't know about Greenard as a five-star. The measurables aren't there.

Lets be honest about that defensive line, they have feasted on sub par lines but have been held in check by the better lines on the schedule.
1bigg8rindade
CJ Henderson would be in the top 50.

Kaiir Elam close to 5 stars.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.