Don't only blame our D

631 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by JawGator84
UFgator52-20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't we give up a lot of yards and points but LSU has a great offense. I was more unhappy that Vanderbilt scored more against LSU then we did.

We only scored 7 points in the second half. That's on Mullen.
BeardedGator
I was pretty displeased with Mullens choice to let Emory start a series and go 3 and out while Trask had been playing well moving the ball. Who knows if Trask throws that pick in the endzone had Mullen not been playing QB roulette.
upstateg8tor
Love all the 2nd guessing on how Mullen manages his QBs. Before yesterday, it was "genius" how he worked Emory into games.

How about we just lost to a better team. It happens.
Jrbishop31
Can we stop with the that's on Mullen crap or on Grantham. It's about execution. The trick play and speed option were poorly executed. The numbers were there, but both plays had a missed blocked. We can't have it both ways. Those guys have done an amazing job to have this team at 6-1and relevant.
Flavorgator39
I can't even begin to tell you how many times both the offense and defense was in position to make game changing plays and we just didn't. That actually falls in execution. And that translates to recruiting. As finabaum said, we are some great recruiting away from dominating again.
genesis2019
Flavorgator39 said:

I can't even begin to tell you how many times both the offense and defense was in position to make game changing plays and we just didn't. That actually falls in execution. And that translates to recruiting. As finabaum said, we are some great recruiting away from dominating again.
UFgator52-20
Flavorgator39 said:

That our problem is real because these coaches aren't great recruiters.
JawGator84
UFgator52-20 said:

Flavorgator39 said:

That our problem is real because these coaches aren't great recruiters.
Georgia has recruited well and they lost at home to a 2-3 SC team...You need to calm down
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.