Florida beats LSU if ...

547 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by BigMike99
Ethan Hughes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Finish the sentence. I think they need to pressure Joe Burrow into a couple of turnovers, continue to hit a couple of big plays on offense and take care of the ball for once. They're probably going to need to win the turnover battle in this one. And the safeties are going to have to be at their very best. They can't have any of those late rotations or miscommunications against Ja'Marr Chase and Justin Jefferson that they've had all season.
Jtkeat18
If we control the ball on offense, limit turnovers, and win time of possession. It's back to the basics for me, nothing fancy here. Defense will get its stops but LSU won't be shutdown completely. Play keep away, score when we can, and run the ball....I think we win.
Bd489
Pressure burrow, stop the run game and get 3 turnovers along with Trask being healthy enough to play the way he did in the first half against auburn with a decent run game and no fumbles from trask.
That feels like a run on sentence and a tall order.
Ethan Hughes
Staff
Bd489 said:

Pressure burrow, stop the run game and get 3 turnovers along with Trask being healthy enough to play the way he did in the first half against auburn with a decent run game and no fumbles from trask.
That feels like a run on sentence and a tall order.
Trask's stats were almost the same in the first half versus the second half. I don't think his knee affected him much at all.
Bd489
It felt like we moved the ball better in the first half. Maybe it was just my stress levels increasing as the game went on.
G8rJD
Why if? Are we really that beat down?
JD
Flavorgator39
We will need our secondary to be in constant communication with each other and have no breakdowns. We will need our defense of line to pressure the WB constantly without the help of blitzing linebackers. And last, Trask can't turn the ball over. A interception is one thing but 4 strip sack's it's game over
Graylon
Our D-line gets to Burrow, NO MOMENTUM TURNOVERS DURING DRIVES.. our o-line have to protect Trask and get some kind of an push in the run game

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GOD NO DESIGNED OVIOUS QUARTERBACK RUNS... IN MY OPINION THEY KILLS THE WHOLE RHYTHM OF THE OFFENSE
ILOVEFOOTBALL
....the game is cancelled due to a hurricane or Tiger stadium catches on fire
BigMike99
If we win time of possession and turnover margin and score TDs in the red zone, we will win. We can't stall in the red zone, need TDs, and the D to hold them to some FGs when they are in it.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.