ESPN bowl projections have Florida staying home

390 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by G8rJD
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Citrus Bowl
Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida
Jan. 1, 1 p.m., ABC
Bonagura: Florida vs. Wisconsin
Schlabach: North Carolina vs. Florida

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27569957/college-football-bowl-projections-week-2
notexgator
Lets hope not. Neither I nor the 40+ other season ticket holders I know will ever attend a game there again. Terrible food, poor access in and out, ripped off prices on food and water, etc. The $60 Mill renovation would be better spent tearing it down and relocating it or give the money to UCF to expand their stadium to be the host. At least at UCF you can get in and out of their erector set "stadium".
JawGator84
Whats the point of ESPN or anyone doing a week by week projection? Completely pointless
Vinny B
notexgator said:

Lets hope not. Neither I nor the 40+ other season ticket holders I know will ever attend a game there again. Terrible food, poor access in and out, ripped off prices on food and water, etc. The $60 Mill renovation would be better spent tearing it down and relocating it or give the money to UCF to expand their stadium to be the host. At least at UCF you can get in and out of their erector set "stadium".
I will do you one better. I don't plan on ever visiting the city of Orlando again.
G8rJD
That was a terrible venue all around
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.