9 transfers since the end of the season

448 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Romeg8r
gator rising
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've had 9 transfers since the end of the season. How many of them would have been in the 2 deep depth chart this year?

Edwards and maybe Johnson.

We are going to miss Steele down the road. I don't think the rest really hurt us.

QB Jalon Jones Jackson State
WR Daquon Green Murray State
OL T.J. McCoy Louisville
DE Antonneous Clayton Georgia Tech
DL Malik Langham Vanderbilt
LB Kylan Johnson Pittsburgh
LB Rayshad Jackson UNLV
CB Chris Steele USC
CB Brian Edwards ?
Bd489
Edwards could hurt with an injury, but Steele clearly the biggest loss. A shame Clayton didn't pan out though.
upstateg8tor
Steele & Edwards hurt the most but I'm not broken up about either one them due to the circumstances.

The one I'm most curious about is Langham. With all the DL dudes leaving after this year, lots of opportunity will become available. That one came out of left field,
Romeg8r
Transfers are common after the first year with a new coach. Some players just don't feel they fit in with what the new coach wants to do. Add in these young men going from Mac's bong and pbj approach to Mullen and Savage and you had to expect some attrition. Now add the ease of quitting provided by the transfer portal and is anyone really surprised.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.