More on Blackshear

1,509 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ChicagoGator
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

Eric-UF
Well, that sucks...wasn't this considered a slam dunk for Florida at the start of all this?
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Eric-UF said:

Well, that sucks...wasn't this considered a slam dunk for Florida at the start of all this?
People felt good about Florida's chances in the beginning, but this is recruiting.

Now, if he picks Kentucky over Florida, I understand that. But if he goes to A&M or Tennessee, that would be baffling.
Eric-UF
Wouldn't A&M make at least some sense given his VT coach got hired there as the new HC?

Agreed on Tennessee....
ChicagoGator
I don't believe that the Chattanooga beat reporter has a clue what he is down to. He has not informed our staff that he has narrowed his list down either. He seems to be very tight lipped and anyone that claims to have inside info really doesn't.

Everywhere he has visited, the team felt like they were the leader afterwards. The reality is that no one has a clue and it's all just a guessing game. I still believe Florida is "in 2nd" only because it pays to have the last visit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.