Williams Decommits

696 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Swamp_Thing
Olivia Granaiola
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2 hours after DB commit Joel Williams was scheduled to make a "big announcement," the Louisiana native has backed off his pledge saying he needs more time.

Williams committed May 19th.
Romeg8r
So sick of this. If you're nit man enough to actually commit then don't commit.
Swamp_Thing
Romeg8r said:

So sick of this. If you're nit man enough to actually commit then don't commit.

So sick of this happening to this staff.
JawGator84
That's why when a kid commits there's no reason for everyone to get excited more than likely they will change their mind before signing day and even after signing day now with the portal
Flavorgator39
Why do any of you take recruiting so serious? I know it's the life blood of our program. But, how many years in a row are we going to hang on the words of drama seeking teenagers? We're not where we need to be yet to reel in the big recruits and get them to stick. When that day comes, I'll be shocked when a kid Decommits. But until then, just check back on signing day. You'll live a little less stressed out.
Swamp_Thing
Flavorgator39 said:

Why do any of you take recruiting so serious? I know it's the life blood of our program. But, how many years in a row are we going to hang on the words of drama seeking teenagers? We're not where we need to be yet to reel in the big recruits and get them to stick. When that day comes, I'll be shocked when a kid Decommits. But until then, just check back on signing day. You'll live a little less stressed out.

So why do you pay for a site dedicated to recruiting?
Flavorgator39
I don't lol. The sites free. With the exception of premium content.
1bigg8rindade
If we can get the other Williams it won't matter.
Swamp_Thing
1bigg8rindade said:

If we can get the other Williams it won't matter.

As of now he's headed to UGA as well.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.