More Excited for Scottie Lewis or Tre Mann?

Samuel Graveline
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
There's obviously quite some time to go until the Gators hit the court again, but this should be an anticipated offseason. Mike White has his highest-ranked recruiting class coming in, featuring five-stars Scottie Lewis and Tre Mann. Lewis is a two-way player that can do it all effectively and Mann is a score-first guard with limitless range.

Who are you guys more excited to see?

Personally, I'm more excited to see Lewis in the Orange and Blue, and think he could have the same impact as some of the star "one-and-done's" we've seen throughout the years.
Ethan Hughes
Staff
I'd also go with Lewis just because he's a type of player the Gators haven't had in a while. When was the last time you could give the ball to a guy one-and-one and have a good shot at scoring? Mann's an exciting prospect as well, but we've seen what happens when you lean almost entirely on your backcourt for scoring. I think Mann will be at UF for at least 2-3 years, while Lewis is a likely one-and-done.
ChicagoGator
Lewis in my opinion is potentially the #1 pick in next year's draft. His athleticism is off the charts and is undeniably the best defender in the class of 2019. If he can develop his offensive game some more and get a consistent jump shot, the sky is the limit for him.
dtaylo56
Lewis is the better prospect, but after the season we had on offense, I'd say Tre Mann. Looking forward to having someone who can light it up again.
Bd489
Lewis. Need to replace Allen's clutch playmaking abilities. This should be a really fun team!
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.