Offensive Line Transfer In - Who is Florida Targeting?

Eric-UF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Langham is really going to transfer then that will get the numbers down to 84. Frankly, even if he ends up staying, I am almost positive that 1 or 2 more transfers out are likely.

I believe that Mullen stated in the Post Spring Presser that they were going to be looking for a OL Transfers to bring in and boost this OL situation...or at least hinted enough about it in "coach speak" that it is a possibility.

The question then becomes...who are some highly rated candidates?

• Larry Boyd (Illinois) Jr - OT - 6'5 & 310 - Portal Rating of 0.9000
  • Drew Richmond (Tennessee) Jr - OT - 6'5 & 315 - Portal Rating of 0.8600 (was 0.9742 out of HS)
  • Josh Wariboko (UCLA) Jr - OG - 6'2 & 302 - Portal Rating of 0.9516
  • Michael Eletise (Arizona) Sr - OG - 6'4 & 313 - Portal Rating of 0.9240
  • Thiyo Lukusa (Arizona) Sr - OT - 6'5 & 300 - Portal Rating of 0.8838

Has anyone heard of any "transfers in" that the staff has visited or is talking with?
---Go Gators!
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Richmond is on the verge if announcing between Florida State, NC Stste and Southern Cal.

A name that caught my attention was Donte Angus from West Virginia. He was at one time committed to Florida when Muschamp was here.
Eric-UF
  • Dontae Angus (West Virginia) - OT - 6'3 & 328 - Portal Rating of 0.8595

He has some experience and would be a Senior....
---Go Gators!
JawGator84
Definitely no Drew Richmond
1bigg8rindade
Are there any transfer offensive linemen we are looking at now that spring practices are over?
Eric-UF
1bigg8rindade said:

Are there any transfer offensive linemen we are looking at now that spring practices are over?
My understanding is that the "transfer" market won't really heat up until summer classes are over and those that can qualify as a GRAD transfer enter their name into the portal....
---Go Gators!
Lilgator
Any names? I have 4 subscriptions and there's no talk of any OL transfers anywhere.
Verobeachgator
Eric-UF said:

1bigg8rindade said:

My understanding is that the "transfer" market won't really heat up until summer classes are over and those that can qualify as a GRAD transfer enter their name into the portal....

Richmond or Braun were the only two I would have wanted. We don't need to do like we did with McElwain and take some lineman from some junk program that can't hold up in the SEC.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.