SEC Tournament: UF-Arkansas Predictions

Samuel Graveline
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
How's everyone feeling heading into the Gators game this afternoon? No doubt the pressure is on, as the Gators are currently projected as an #11 seed with a play-in game. In my opinion, the short rest will be good for the Gators and they'll come out with a sense of urgency. Of course, they just can't afford any sort of offensive disappearance or it could be the NIT for Florida. I like the Gators, 63-55.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
I predict if UF wins the Dance, if they lose they don't.
Zachary.Huber
Intern
I think the three keys for the Gators this afternoon are controlling the glass, containing Gafford and staying out of foul trouble. Specifically, Johnson and Hayes need to stay out of foul trouble. They are both without a doubt great defenders, and they help bolster our top ranked defense. However, I think about the Gators in previous SEC tournaments, and I think the trend continues. Also, you have to think about how much Allen has been struggling on the offensive end, and it doesn't bode well for the Gators. I think Arkansas wins 68-60 because we can't score enough, and Hayes and Johnson find themselves in foul trouble early. I hope I'm wrong. I will be in class checking my phone to see how it is going. Ultimately, I don't think Florida will score enough points and will continue their inconsistency. If they lose, they will not head to the NCAA tournament for the third-straight year.
JawGator84
Live by the 3,die by the 3...I dont trust this team...Im going with Arkansas 65-55
Zachary.Huber
Intern
Thankfully, during the five-game-winning streak, they stopped launching so many threes. I used to ask myself earlier in the season why we are trying to be the Golden State Warriors launching 25 plus threes a game. When obviously, we are no where near as talented and our percentages are in the mid-thirties.
JawGator84
Since that t game win streak is gone..We will probably see 25+ thrown up today..That has been this teams identity all season..Desperate times call for desperate measures and it's desperation time
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.