Draft Eligible Gators and Plans

1,874 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JawGator84
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This will be an ongoing and updated list of draft eligible juniors and seniors (and the one redshirt sophomore who we feel would be the only possible guy to leave from that class) and what we learn are their plans for the future:

*With the new Alliance league, we could possibly see some of the older guys who wouldn't get drafted try to go that route.

LB Vosean Joseph-Junior
Has declared for the NFL Draft

WR Van Jefferson-Redshirt Junior
Has announced he'll return.

RB Jordan Scarlett-Redshirt Junior
Has declared for the NFL Draft

RB Lamical Perine-Junior
Has announced he'll return.

DB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson-Junior
Has declared for the NFL Draft.

DE Jachai Polite-Junior
Has declared for the NFL Draft

DL Jabari Zuniga
Has announced he'll return.

OL Jawaan Taylor-Junior
Has declared for the NFL draft.

DL Adam Shuler-Graduate
Has announced he'll return.

DL Antennous Clayton-Junior
Will return for his redshirt junior year.

WR Tyrie Cleveland-Junior
Has officially announced he'll return

LB Kylan Johnson-Redshirt Junior

P Tommy Townsend-Redshirt Junior
Should return

OL Noah Banks-Redshirt Junior
With eligibility left and having open spots on the line next year, expect him to come back

LB Rayshad Jackson-Redshirt Junior
Should return

OL TJ McCoy-Redshirt Junior
Should return

OL Nick Buchnan-Redshirt Junior
Should return

DL Luke Ancrum-Redshirt Junior
Should return

WR Josh Hammond-Junior
Should return

WR Freddie Swain-Junior
Should return

DB Jeawon Taylor-Junior
Should return

LB David Reese-Junior
Will return

DL Jeremiah Moon-Redshirt Sophomore
Will return

DL CeCe Jefferson-Senior
Anticipate him entering the draft

OL Tyler Jordan-Senior
Anticipate him entering the draft

OL Martez Ivey-Senior
Anticipate him entering the draft

OL Fred Johnson-Senior
Anticipate him entering the draft

Dre Massey-Redshirt Senior
He'll most likely enter the draft and try to get signed as an UDFA

RJ Raymond-Redshirt Senior

Kavaris Harkless-Redshirt Senior
He'll most likely enter the draft and try to get signed as an UDFA

DL Khairi Clark-Redshirt Senior
He'll most likely enter the draft and try to get signed as an UDFA

TE C'yontai Lewis-Redshirt Senior

He'll most likely enter the draft and try to get signed as an UDFA

TE Moral Stephens-Redshirt Senior
He'll most likely enter the draft and try to get signed as an UDFA

JawGator84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would be losing a lot on the OL..So basically our OL will be new next year?
GatorAndLFC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Really hope Van Jefferson comes back, that would be huge. That and Taylor are the most important to get to return. Nice to see Perine coming back, stable of RBs will be great again.
EricN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zuniga???

Zuniga & Taylor (OL) are my biggest concerns to leave
GatorAndLFC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Polite and Zuniga are gone.
Dwil87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kassidy, did Perine already announce he's returning, or do you just feel that's what he's gonna do?
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EricN said:

Zuniga???

Zuniga & Taylor (OL) are my biggest concerns to leave


I forgot to add Zuniga, my bad. Will put him on there now. From what I'm hearing I think it's anout 50/50 on him coming back. Will probably wait to hear his grade.
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dwil87 said:

Kassidy, did Perine already announce he's returning, or do you just feel that's what he's gonna do?


I saw where another site was saying he was leaving so I asked his mom directly and she said if he was he hadn't told her and that his plan has always been to graduate before going to NFL.
JawGator84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KassidyHill said:

EricN said:

Zuniga???

Zuniga & Taylor (OL) are my biggest concerns to leave


I forgot to add Zuniga, my bad. Will put him on there now. From what I'm hearing I think it's anout 50/50 on him coming back. Will probably wait to hear his grade.
I think Zuniga leaving early be a surprise He would definitely benefit coming back
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I updated this to reflect Perine being back as a possible guy to leave early. I still predict he will return but after a tweet went around saying he was definitely returning, he took some exception with it since he had said nothing one way or another. I asked about it and he said he wasn't worrying about any of it until after the bowl game.
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I updated a note on the list so adding a comment to bump this back to the top of the thread.
EricN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any update on Zuniga?

He is the key to the DEs next year
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EricN said:

Any update on Zuniga?

He is the key to the DEs next year
I'm sorry, I don't know why I just saw this. He's the biggest question mark but I'm leading towards he'll return just based on a few things said.
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bumping this to the top of the thread.
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bumping to the top for the updates as of today.
herlihy22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We really need zuniga and van and perine back.
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bump
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With Perine and Shuler announcing today, the only real question makes left are Jefferson and Zuniga.
JawGator84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KassidyHill said:

With Perine and Shuler announcing today, the only real question makes left are Jefferson and Zuniga.
Off to a good start with those two coming back...Between Jefferson and Zuniga i think Zuniga returns and Jefferson declares but both coming back would be great
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JawGator84 said:

KassidyHill said:

With Perine and Shuler announcing today, the only real question makes left are Jefferson and Zuniga.
Off to a good start with those two coming back...Between Jefferson and Zuniga i think Zuniga returns and Jefferson declares but both coming back would be great


I'm glad you're wrong about Jefferson haha
JawGator84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KassidyHill said:

JawGator84 said:

KassidyHill said:

With Perine and Shuler announcing today, the only real question makes left are Jefferson and Zuniga.
Off to a good start with those two coming back...Between Jefferson and Zuniga i think Zuniga returns and Jefferson declares but both coming back would be great


I'm glad you're wrong about Jefferson haha
wrong for once in my life haha.. definitely glad he is returning...I bet no one is happier than Frank's.
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.