Lemons Announces Transfer

2,820 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Samit1023
KassidyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SORT14
Lemons is impulsive. Maybe he transfers, maybe he doesn't. But, as talented as he is, there is a reason he is not seeing the field, either with the previous staff or this one.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
He hinted last year he was transferring, but stayed.

He is sixth string and probably believes he should be higher on the depth chart.
Eric-UF
Maybe now we will be able to get a kick returned past the 20!

I never like to see someone unhappy, but this dude seems like a major drama queen as this is not the first (or second) time he has whined like this. Let him go....
---Go Gators!
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Graylon
I was thinking the same thing
herlihy22
This sucks guys. He's a play maker. I agree with him really. He is so explosive, u gotta give the kid a few touches on offense. Swing pass in the flat or screen or hand off. Something.
SORT14
He's talented, yes. But after a loss, he should be thinking of the team and not himself.
Eric-UF
He cannot pass protect!

This is not high school where you feed the HB and he runs. A HB has to be able to execute all 3 aspects of the game or they are a liability when they are in there.

If you put him in just to run it, guess what the defense will focus on?
upstateg8tor
ALL THE RBs ARE TALENTED! He simply hasn't earned it, bottom line. Stop smoking weed, set a good example and show the team that it's not just about you. He just can't seem to do any of those things . Good luck wherever he lands but we don't need the drama.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
EricN
I think there are bigger issues such as conflicts with the position coach. If Jajuan Seider was still here I feel confident that he wouldn't be leaving.

If he doesn't feel like he is going to see the field then he should leave. He has to do what is best for him and his family.

Good luck to him and wish him all the best.
Wrong arm
Opens up another Scholarship. Nature of the beast. Hopefully he can go be successful somewhere else and finish his degree.
Samit1023
This is a good thing for the program and what Mullen needs to start getting rid of the reaches Mac filled the roster with. Lemons is not a SEC back and certainly not the type of back you can build an O around. Hopefully, Mullen can land Sanders and Wright in this class. This is a positive step IMO.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.