Road Trip Thursday - Two, maybe three more Orlando area schools

580 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Mark Wheeler
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
We're in Orlando for the second day in a row.

Today I'm definitely going to hit Dr. Phillips to see four-star Payton Kirkland and Osceola to see Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker scrimmage, and I'd like to get to West Orange as well, but we'll see with the three being so spread out.

Follow along for updates.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Four-star offensive lineman Payton Kirkland told me about the weight he has dropped since he has converted to Pescetarianism.

At first I gave him an odd look, thinking he said that he has become a Presbyterian, the religion, but what it means is he doesn't eat meat, only fish.

He has dropped some weight over the spring and goes around 330 or so right now.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Both Rob Sale and Darnell Singleton are out here to watch Payton Kirkland scrimmage.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
A name to know for the 2024 cycle is Dr. Phillips defensive tackle Jowhar Franklin. He looks about 6-foot-5, 320-pounds.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola defensive line teammates Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker both say they will officially visit Florida.

LeBlanc in June, Walker during the season.

Mark Wheeler
Staff
Texas A&M coach is out here at Osceola.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
This Kowboy offensive line is young, but has some size, but Walker has been in the backfield a couple of times already.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.