Road Trip Wednesday - Three Orlando area schools

881 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Mark Wheeler
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
After visiting Polk County two weeks ago to watch practices at Lakeland and Lake Gibson, I returned to Central Florida today to stop by three schools.

I'll see four-star receiver Aiden Mizell, four-star running back Cedric Baxter and four-star defensive linemen Malik Bryant and D'antre Robinson.

Follow the thread for updates.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
WCC: Four-star receiver Aidan Mizell didn't take part in football practice today because he had track practice ahead of running in this weekend's State Finals being held in Gainesville.

He did however make some headlines today telling Inside the Gators that he will release his top seven next Friday.

He spoke about that, summer official visits, how the new staff is recruiting him and more.

I'll post the video later today.

Mark Wheeler
Staff
Four-star running back Cedric Baxter is wearing a Miami Hurricanes shirt before practice today.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Baxter is having his hamstring stretched out pre-practice.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Baxter keeps stretching out his left hamstring, but he just made a cut behind the line to avoid a tackle and gain positive yardage to the right that made it look like he isn't that limited.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Baxter said that Florida doesn't want him to officially visit until December and Miami wants him to officially visit there during the season.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Mark Wheeler
Staff
I just barely caught Malik Bryant here at the end of practice, that happens when you try to catch three practices in one day.

He said he's spent his spring so far rotating between linebacker and defensive end, talked about his official visits he has set up in the summer and the Florida coaching staff.

I'll have an update later on the front page.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.