You could see this one coming from a mile away

724 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Steve L
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
If you go to our Insider Scrimmage Report, we were told he didn't get in until the very end of the final scrimmage for some mop up duty.

Then for the Spring game, he didn't get in until the very end.

At thar point you're basically telling him through your actions that his future is elsewhere.

They are putting a lot of stock in Jack Miller being a capable backup.

Steve L
Wish him nothing but the best. The quarterback situation is precarious to say the least. if Richardson goes down and Miller bombs Kitna is it.
Mark Wheeler
Staff
Steve L said:

Wish him nothing but the best. The quarterback situation is precarious to say the least. if Richardson goes down and Miller bombs Kitna is it.

That's assuming Kitna stays. He had as few snaps as Del Rio.
dingyibvs
Makes no sense to me. Miller has sucked since his freshman year in HS. No matter where you think CDRW or Kitna is at right now, I'd put my effort into developing them instead of Miller who has no future on the football field.
Gators92
We should have top flight QBs lining up to come play here with how open our QB room is after AR...can't think of another tier 1 program with this much opportunity to start as a freshman...wide open
Steve L
Mark Wheeler said:

Steve L said:

That's assuming Kitna stays. He had as few snaps as Del Rio.
Very true. Like I said, a precarious situation. Right now it appears we have one decent quarterback who is one speeding incident or backflip from injury. We desperately need a quality QB commitment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.