WCC Insider: Two holdovers

697 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by Bd489
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Over the past couple of weeks multiple Florida recruiting support staff members, such as Lee Davis, Kirby O'Meara, Kiewan Ratliff, and Kevin Bolden, have said their goodbyes over social media.

There are some who we haven't heard about yet because they haven't announced it or changed their social media profiles to indicate it. However, Inside the Gators has been told that Charlie Skalaski, John Herron, Billy Homer, and Jon Herd-Bond weren't retained.

The only two remaining holdover recruiting staff members are Corey Bell and Chase Clark.

Though the overall classes might not have been up to past standards, that doesn't take away from the fact that there were some talented individuals on the recruiting staff who certainly deserve to continue their career in this field - who to be honest with you, prospects would mention more than they did the position or head caoch.

I'm in the process of putting together one of my most extensive Behind the Scenes features to date (I've contacted over 40 people to take part and have more than 10 responses already), one of the prevailing sentiments is that the person who walked away with the most ($12 million to be exact), put in the least effort, thus costing all of these subordinates of his their jobs.
UFgator52-20
Mullen should step up and give each of them a year's severance since he is taking money from us he didn't earn.
1bigg8rindade
A team is going to snatch Hova up to help them get into those Dade Co schools and recruit.

We had him let him to go FSU got him back and we are losing him again.

Bd489
Surprised hova not being retained as well but looking forward to reading what they have to say about Mullen and companies recruiting
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.