Report: Former Gator to be the new linebacker coach

564 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Romeg8r
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Mike Peterson back in the Orange & Blue.

1bigg8rindade
It means Karl Scott said no to us.

iwollf74
He's a replacement for Rumph
gator rising
I'm looking at the 247 S.C. board and they are showing his recruiting and he isn't that good of a recruiter. He missed his top 2 recruits this year to TN and MD and they said he hasn't ever been a strong recruiter.

I love we are bringing back a former Gator but if he isn't a great recruiter we could have kept Robinson.
Gogatorsashaub
He say she say
LizardLover4144
He's a great coach, but I have to disagree with the recruiting part. So. Carolina can be a hard "sell" when you have stronger programs recruiting against you. I live in the Carolinas, but Columbia just ain't a great place unless you grew up around the area or hate Clemson like their fans. He's well respected among hs coaches in the southeast. I believe he'll be able to recruit much better at UF. In discussion with a lot of USC fans, they hated to lose him, but he's returning home to Gainesville. CBN probably does a lot of "homework" before hiring anybody he's not familiar with.
Romeg8r
I stay in Sumter when I'm working rather than stay in Columbus. There's a reason why Columbus was a constant on LivePD. It must be tough to recruit there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.