WCC Insider - Injury Update on Jones, Richardson and more

550 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Swamp_Thing
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Emory Jones suffered an ankle injury at practice. I was told that he isn't 100% ruled out, but is doubtful.

As Knox said on Monday, I was told this morning that Anthony Richardson is still being evaluated. As I posted a couple of weeks ago, two different people told me it was an MCL issue. However, someone close to him told me he was okay. He has been held out since then though. Mullen, of course, never elaborated, but that isn't surprising.

Jadarrius Perkins, who has really started to come on during the second half of the season has a hamstring issue and may be out, but will be limited if he goes.

Jeremiah Moon had surgery last week and has already said his goodbyes to his teammates.

I was told practices have been less intense this week. Whether it is because of the injury situation, I don't know.

Romeg8r
It seems like Moon has been out for weeks
Swamp_Thing
Richardson has been ready to go. Mullen kept him out, not an injury.
"Most teams that are up there fighting for championships, they better be in the top five in the nation in recruiting" - Steve Spurrier, 2018
"We have to change the recruiting process somehow and make sure that us Gators are up there in the top five in recruiting, and that’s really how you go about that, having really super teams every year." - Steve Spurrier, 2019
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.