Elite11 finalists game and season statistics

344 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by EricN
Mark Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Statistics for the last game and season to date on the Elite11 finalists, including Florida commit Nick Evers.

Fun & Gun
54% completion percentage? Hope his receivers drop a lot of balls and he isn't that inaccurate.
Bd489
I too hope that. Who is the uncommitted kid first name Luther? He looks legit this season.
gator rising
Didn't Taven Jackson like us before we took Evers? His stats are impressive.

I love Evers as a recruiter but is he as good as Richardson or Del Rio?

Didn't they do better at Elite 11?
Gatorradmd
Has anyone checked out this Quarterback in Chattanooga, TN, William Riddel at McCallie High School? They are going for their 3rd in a row state championship. He did not become the starter till mid last season and they have not lost a game since. He is 6'2', 190lbs. This year, he has thrown 27 TDs with only one interception. He is averaging over 275 yrds per game with an over 70 percent completion rate. his older brother is Div 1 QB. Check out some of his throws on Max Preps website. He also runs the read option/RPOs very well. Would be a great fit for Gators offense.
EricN
Gatorradmd said:

Has anyone checked out this Quarterback in Chattanooga, TN, William Riddel at McCallie High School? They are going for their 3rd in a row state championship. He did not become the starter till mid last season and they have not lost a game since. He is 6'2', 190lbs. This year, he has thrown 27 TDs with only one interception. He is averaging over 275 yrds per game with an over 70 percent completion rate. his older brother is Div 1 QB. Check out some of his throws on Max Preps website. He also runs the read option/RPOs very well. Would be a great fit for Gators offense.
I saw them play last year at McCallie. Havent seen anything since
Gatorradmd
I wish Florida would look at him. Looks like Trash with his ball placement. Will pass 2,000 yards after this weekends game. McCallie's offense very similar to what Mullen runs.
Gatorradmd
Sorry, meant Trask.
EricN
Gatorradmd said:

Sorry, meant Trask.
One man's trash is another man's treasure
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.